27 replies to this topic

#21 jumpshowhigh

jumpshowhigh

R33 Member

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:29 PM

Follow-up:  Ran the same track post-installation of DSC controller.  Bettered my lap time by 3 seconds....can't say for sure if the improvement is a function of the DSC race suspension map, virtually new tires, cool air temps, or simply an evolution of seat time.

#22 Z7csl

Z7csl

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 05:32 PM

I was really disappointed with the DSC controller. Its said that it was plug n play and all software is up to date.
The car was almost good before the installation with new bilstein damper and psp 2 cup tires. And now its works like crap.
Its jiggle at high speed like crazy and its not goes straight no more like it did before. If you drive slow it goes right or left like someone try to turn the steering wheel. Now i am back on the original controller and it really feels great again. So if anyone have a good callibration pls give me a replay. i do not want softness i want a good stiff
calibration that really works like it should with this kind of car.

#23 hunter

hunter

R35 Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2273 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 08:02 AM

Bob at BSE here in Phoenix has lots of experience with the set up and tune.. Look above to contact him...

GTR GUY IN AZ

#24 Maxikeem

Maxikeem

R33 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 08:57 AM

I felt the same when I first installed mine. The calibration it came with is not that good.
What year is your GTR?
There is guy that tunes them. I might have a tune that stiffen things up.
Pm me.

I was really disappointed with the DSC controller. Its said that it was plug n play and all software is up to date.
The car was almost good before the installation with new bilstein damper and psp 2 cup tires. And now its works like crap.
Its jiggle at high speed like crazy and its not goes straight no more like it did before. If you drive slow it goes right or left like someone try to turn the steering wheel. Now i am back on the original controller and it really feels great again. So if anyone have a good callibration pls give me a replay. i do not want softness i want a good stiff
calibration that really works like it should with this kind of car.

#25 Eieio35

Eieio35

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 04:55 PM

Any helpful hints on locating the stock unit?  I have the glove box out and the panel out too, but for the life of me can’t figure out where it’s mounted.

#26 *14TrakEDN*

*14TrakEDN*

R33 Member

• PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 10:52 PM

Look under and behind the glove box it's on the right side and in a tight spot with a wire harness in the way.the card is an off white color I think....I broke a small tab off of the OEM just getting it out...Its a PITA
2014 TE
AMS Alpha 7
Cobb tune
E85 Flex
Sheptrans 2.5
Ported polished intake and turbo inlets
AMS oil cooler
Titek Race exhaust
AMS downpipes
Spec V tips
Gotboost 3" intakes

#27 Eieio35

Eieio35

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 04:42 PM

I got it installed.  Much better ride

Excellent upgrade!
Thank you

#28 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8847 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:13 AM

I got it installed.  Much better ride

Excellent upgrade!
Thank you

Did you go with custom programming for it?

Redemption 2.0 Tuned by Ben Linney = Smooth as Fawk!!
Switzer 90mmSS Exhaust = Loud as Fawk!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users