#1 Power Hungry

Power Hungry

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:37 PM

Hi:

I am having problems trying to figure out how to post a picture into my post.  I tried copying it from the file.  I tried linking to Google photos.  No luck.  How do I get a photo to show in my post?

Thanks

#2 boogiechipmunk

boogiechipmunk

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 04:25 PM

When you want to post pictures, be sure to use the Full editor.

At the bottom left corner of the screen, there will be a place to attach files, it says "Attach Files."

Click on this button,and it will let you navigate to the place your picture is stored. 

Click on the picture(s) you want to add, they will show up above the "Attach Files
button, in a gray bar. 

At the right of the bar, it will say "Add to Post / Delete. Click on "Add to post, and picture will appear in your post where you have your cursor placed. Be sure they are sized right!

That's for pics on your computer.

If they are on another web site, you click on the little picture in the toolbar above, and paste the image's URL in the popup window bar. Then the pic shows up in your post.

Hope that helps!

Like this: Attached File  nissan-gt-r-wallpapers-32446-4918091.png   156.63KB   6 downloads

Edited by boogiechipmunk, 25 February 2019 - 04:53 PM.

#3 alexdavis

alexdavis

SpecV Member

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3299 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 12:12 PM

When you want to post pictures, be sure to use the Full editor.

At the bottom left corner of the screen, there will be a place to attach files, it says "Attach Files."

Click on this button,and it will let you navigate to the place your picture is stored. 

Click on the picture(s) you want to add, they will show up above the "Attach Files
button, in a gray bar. 

At the right of the bar, it will say "Add to Post / Delete. Click on "Add to post, and picture will appear in your post where you have your cursor placed. Be sure they are sized right!

That's for pics on your computer.

If they are on another web site, you click on the little picture in the toolbar above, and paste the image's URL in the popup window bar. Then the pic shows up in your post.

Hope that helps!

Like this: attachicon.gifnissan-gt-r-wallpapers-32446-4918091.png

Emphasis that there is a size limit to a picture file, and a total upload amount too.  Also, duplicate pictures at various other times might not be allowed.  Lastly, there is the possibility that under 25 posts (which the OP is) might not qualify for picture uploads; I'm not sure about this.

Alexd

bOeuB0b.jpg

2012 Gun-Metal GT-R Alpha 6 ([email protected]) originally tuned by Chris Black

Cobb, AAM mid-pipe, Gotboost 3", ID1000, FF manifold, 100 octane, stock DPs

Front camera, Whistler Remote, Reverse Beep eliminator, Running lights with headlights

Upgraded to Alpha 9 with MPSS tires: 9.7/148 all day

Fun to daily drive, thanks to AMS's Jacob Compton

UPDATED TO OMEGA 12

#4 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Marketplace Moderator

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4828 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 07:58 PM

Lastly, there is the possibility that under 25 posts (which the OP is) might not qualify for picture uploads; I'm not sure about this.
Alexd

Members less than 25 can post photos - just no access to the Marketplace.

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

#5 ZillaGTR

ZillaGTR

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:38 PM

Easy thanks

#6 Widow Mak3r

Widow Mak3r

GTRLIFE Newbie