Photo

About to sell a bunch of stuff. Who is the admin to ask about a question?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jmunjr

jmunjr

NISMO Member

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5184 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:40 PM

I want to ask the marketplace admin if I can post a listing that has pictures, but not pictures of everything. e.g. I am selling 4 identical nearly new racing wheels but only have pics of one of them, reason being is my back and neck are so jacked up I can't lift them without hurting myself. When I finally sell them I am going to get someone else to help me.

If a pic of one wheel next to the boxes of the others works then I'm good to go.

I am doing the same with nearly new 2012 calipers/rotors pads which are already boxed - just have pics of one.

Please let me know which admin to contact. Thank you!

2009 Nissan GT-R, Premium Edition, Gunmetal/Black, Clear front & rear markers, HKS resonated mid-pipe, JRZ RS Pro Silent Coilovers, Forged sway bars, Alcon Superkit BBK, Kognition rear wing, Aeromotions front splitter, BSE transmission cooler, DIY front brake cooling ducts, flatulence-infused seat cushions

#2 Jojipoji

Jojipoji

R35 Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2304 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:16 PM

Someone with 5000+ posts should be exempt. Hope you feel better
"The secret to a long successful marriage, is I haven't talked to my wife for a year now. I didn't want to interrupt her."
16 nismo GTR, 16 M3

#3 MC

MC

NAGTROC CO-FOUNDER

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25956 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:17 PM

I want to ask the marketplace admin if I can post a listing that has pictures, but not pictures of everything. e.g. I am selling 4 identical nearly new racing wheels but only have pics of one of them, reason being is my back and neck are so jacked up I can't lift them without hurting myself. When I finally sell them I am going to get someone else to help me.

If a pic of one wheel next to the boxes of the others works then I'm good to go.

I am doing the same with nearly new 2012 calipers/rotors pads which are already boxed - just have pics of one.

Please let me know which admin to contact. Thank you!

that is fine. if you have any issues once its posted contact me

2015 GT-R N1SMO "THE ONE"
2017 SENTRA NISMO

#4 droptopp

droptopp

NISMO Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8467 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 07:06 PM

Someone with 5000+ posts should be exempt. Hope you feel better

Hahha +1
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18 10/12 (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20 R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

#5 jmunjr

jmunjr

NISMO Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5184 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:21 PM

that is fine. if you have any issues once its posted contact me

Thanks MC, glad to see you still here! I'll start posting this week. Sad to see it all go but times change.

2009 Nissan GT-R, Premium Edition, Gunmetal/Black, Clear front & rear markers, HKS resonated mid-pipe, JRZ RS Pro Silent Coilovers, Forged sway bars, Alcon Superkit BBK, Kognition rear wing, Aeromotions front splitter, BSE transmission cooler, DIY front brake cooling ducts, flatulence-infused seat cushions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users