3 replies to this topic

#1 Ramzi200602119

Ramzi200602119

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 01:32 PM

Well yesterday i raced a 2016 amg gt dme tuned From a rolling start at 40 km/h Well wasn’t impressed with the results at all I won...but it was so close Im looking to get more power out of my car... What do recommend?? Im lookimg at either imstalling aftermarket wastegates or adding a methanol kit! So i can push the boost level a bit higher and getting more power while keeping a torque limit!! I contacted my tuner did not get a precise answer on what to do... My current mods: -Cobb big CF air intakes -GFB respons blow off valves -Injector dynamics iD1050x -cobb v3 accessport ecu/tcm -AMS downpipes -tommy kaira full titanium midpipes -tommy kaira full titanium catback -Dw300c fuel pumps 340lph -custom tuned by subzero tunedbykami (dubai) Here’s a photo off the race at the 1/4 mile finish line! U can see the small difference between the two cars As i cant post a video here... IMG_3408.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 Hipressr

Hipressr

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 01:52 PM

E85 will give you more power, if you do not have access to E85, your next step would be turbo upgrades that will hold boost to redline unlike the stock turbos which taper way down to redline. Wastegates do not give much on stock turbos using pump gas.... all they do is add heat which increases the likelihood of knock...

Edited by Hipressr, 23 August 2019 - 01:53 PM.

#3 Ramzi200602119

Ramzi200602119

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 02:05 PM

E85 will give you more power, if you do not have access to E85, your next step would be turbo upgrades that will hold boost to redline unlike the stock turbos which taper way down to redline. Wastegates do not give much on stock turbos using pump gas.... all they do is add heat which increases the likelihood of knock...

Well im located in lebanon so we do not have E85 here
How much boost are you running ??
Im at 18 psi now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 haul s

haul s

I Haul Ass

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1871 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 08:27 PM

Turbos, FMIC, and a splash of race gas!