4 replies to this topic

#1 Mikeoh

Mikeoh

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:02 AM

Hi all, I just finished my 1st season with a alpha 7 .

During the season I have met numerous GTR owners, we are all part of a GTR Messenger group chat where we usually communicate for meetups and track events. We are currently 30+ owners & looking to add more. The more the merrier !!

So if you are from Montreal or the surrounding areas feel free to reply to this post so we can add you to the messenger group chat for future meet ups & events!!!

Edited by Mikeoh, 27 November 2019 - 06:03 AM.

#2 GTRRRR_914

GTRRRR_914

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 06:13 PM

Hi , Im in Montreal! Glad to be a part of your group! Cheers!

#3 droptopp

droptopp

NISMO Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8981 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 09:19 PM

Welcome - had an office there for a few years early in my career and many, many fond memories.
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18 10/12 (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20 R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

#4 MCDONALDGTR

MCDONALDGTR

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 02:34 PM

hi i just joined here, i bought a black edition low mileage gtr 2012 im from montreal

#5 MCDONALDGTR

MCDONALDGTR

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 02:59 PM

can you ad me on the messenger group

Hi all, I just finished my 1st season with a alpha 7 .

During the season I have met numerous GTR owners, we are all part of a GTR Messenger group chat where we usually communicate for meetups and track events. We are currently 30+ owners & looking to add more. The more the merrier !!

So if you are from Montreal or the surrounding areas feel free to reply to this post so we can add you to the messenger group chat for future meet ups & events!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users