Photo

The 12 Days of Weapons Grade Sale! 2019 Edition!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 [email protected]

[email protected]

Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:45 AM

Happy Holidays from Weapons Grade Performance in 2019!  As we do every year... enjoy the 12 days of Weapons Grade!  To take advantage of a particular sale... place the order for the corresponding sale on the day of that sale, or any day thereafter up until the end of the sale.  The 12 Days of Weapons Grade are active from 12/24/19 up until 1/5/2020!  

The only other condition... you have to sing the song to us when you place the order!

On the first day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... free shipping and a half price tune!

On the second day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... TWO Blow Off Valves! (For free if you purchase a Driven Innovations x WGP Race Intercooler) and free shipping and a half price tune.

On the third day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... THREE (inch) intakes at 10% off, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the fourth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... FOUR WGP Apex CCM rotors w/ hats at 10% off, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.  

On the fifth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... FIVE thousand dollar shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the sixth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... SIX free ID fuel injectors (with the purchase of a full bolt on package from us), five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the seventh day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... SEVEN second capable packages installed for no labor, six free injectors, five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the eighth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... EIGHT(H) mile improvement parts at 10% off (little brakes, drag wheels/tires, suspension parts, etc.), seven second builds, six free injectors, five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the ninth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... NINE second capable stock motor builds (using TSM Gateway Turbos) at 10% off, eight(h) mile parts, seven second builds, six free injectors, five k shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the tenth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... TEN % off All Motec Related Parts, nine second builds, eight(h) mile parts, seven second builds, six free injectors, five k shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.  

On the eleventh day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... ELEVEN hundred whp TSM Elite Prime Turbo Kits installed for free, Ten % off Motec, nine second builds, eight(h) mile parts, seven second builds, six free injectors, five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves, free shipping and a half price tune.

On the twelfth day of Weapons Grade, WGP gave to me... TWELVE Injector Intake Manifold kits and related parts (AMS, OEM, or TSM) at 10% off, eleven hundred hp turbos, Ten % off Motec, nine second builds, eight(h) mile parts, seven second builds, six free injectors, five K shortblocks, four apex brakes, three inch intakes, two blow off valves.....   FREE SHIPPING and a HALF PRICE TUNE!

ENJOY! 

Edited by [email protected], 06 December 2019 - 12:07 PM.

Weapons Grade Performance
- Cobb Protuner / EcuTek Master Tuner / MoTec Calibrator
[email protected]
Our Online Store
East Coast Location Durham, CT - West Coast Location Monroe, WA

#2 Rb26power

Rb26power

Posted 06 December 2019 - 08:50 PM

Very interested in one of those days. Be messaging you on that day I guess. Lol

#3 [email protected]

[email protected]

Posted 07 December 2019 - 07:36 AM

Very interested in one of those days. Be messaging you on that day I guess. Lol

You can message me anytime haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]
Our Online Store

#4 [email protected]

[email protected]

Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:27 PM

We're impatient and like opening presents so the sale officially starts NOW!!!

[email protected]
Our Online Store

#5 gtrfleek

gtrfleek

Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:49 PM

People need to get on this !!! I sung a song and got a deal !

Go wgp !!!!

#6 [email protected]

[email protected]

Posted 24 December 2019 - 09:23 AM

Today is the first official day of the 12 days of Weapons Grade! Free shipping on all orders and half price tunes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]
Our Online Store

#7 [email protected]

[email protected]

Posted 25 December 2019 - 08:01 AM

Merry Christmas! It’s day two! Free blow off valves with the purchase of a WGP X DI Race Intercooler! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]
Our Online Store

#8 [email protected]

[email protected]

Posted 26 December 2019 - 04:54 AM

Day 3! 10% off 3” Intakes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]
Our Online Store

#9 [email protected]

[email protected]

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:10 PM

Day 4! 10% off Apex CCM Brake Kits! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]
Our Online Store

#10 [email protected]

[email protected]

Posted 31 December 2019 - 01:39 PM

Last day of 2019 to wheel and deal and for us to bump up those WGP financials by making those deals! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]
Our Online Store

#11 [email protected]

[email protected]

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:21 PM

Only one day left!

[email protected]