Photo

Umnitza.com - GTR LED Headlights Special

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 umnitza

umnitza

Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:30 PM

We are doing a pre-order special - kind of a group buy but more of a pre-order special.
Arrival date for the lights is mid to late February or sooner depending on volume.
https://www.umnitza....pair-lh-rh.html

10 people - same price as the site
20 people - we will refund every order $50
30 people - we will refund every order $100

This special is not limited to this forum, so if we have orders from the site directly (without forum acknowledgement) or through facebook, friends, Instagram promotions, etc. it will all count towards the final #.

Why the discount? Well, if we do 10 units, we'll air ship them with all our other parts, but at 20 units, we begin to need to ship by boat, at 30, there is a sizeable economic discount across all the units for shipping and the factory will reduce our price a little.

These have been sold elsewhere for $1979+ We were able to secure generation 2 units that have slightly better seals.

We also will offer the following options for forum members only:
First 5 people, you get a free LED upgrade for the turn signals.
First 1 for local install gets a free install (SF Bay Area).

Additionally, if you are interested, we'll also be able to:
1) Paint the interior of the lights - black out is $125, custom GTR Paint Code color $$$ inquire
2) Etch the lenses of the lights - your logo - $60 
3) Install Demon Eyes - $$ varies - single color, or RGBW - Diode Dynamics is our preferred Demon Eyes supplier

Edited by Gdzilla_, 16 January 2020 - 07:39 PM.

Pre-Order Your LED Headlights here ---->  GTR Lightning Bolt LED Headlights

www.umnitza.com for all your lighting needs

#2 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Posted 17 January 2020 - 07:20 PM

Welcome aboard guys....

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

#3 GTR2BAR

GTR2BAR

Posted 17 January 2020 - 08:56 PM

This sounds quite interesting. I've wanted bolts for a while, but didn't want to deal with the poor quality of the Depos, nor having to cannibalize my current ones for the spyders.

These are full LED so they are a complete plug and play unit correct? Nothing needed to make them work? Being a brand new unit I'm a bit concerned with quality and longevity of the bulbs. What's the warranty situation look like?

#4 umnitza

umnitza

Posted 21 January 2020 - 12:53 PM

Welcome aboard guys....

Thank you! 

This sounds quite interesting. I've wanted bolts for a while, but didn't want to deal with the poor quality of the Depos, nor having to cannibalize my current ones for the spyders.

These are full LED so they are a complete plug and play unit correct? Nothing needed to make them work? Being a brand new unit I'm a bit concerned with quality and longevity of the bulbs. What's the warranty situation look like?

They are full LED, plug and play.

Nothing needed.

They aren't brand new, they have been sold for over 6 months - independently through other dealers but now we're offering them direct! 

#5 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Posted 21 January 2020 - 07:30 PM

Thank you! 
They are full LED, plug and play.
Nothing needed. 
They aren't brand new, they have been sold for over 6 months - independently through other dealers but now we're offering them direct!

And just as important - as GTR2BAR has inquired.
What does your warranty include?

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter

#6 umnitza

umnitza

Posted 21 January 2020 - 07:35 PM

warranty covers the complete headlight assembly, the only thing it really doesn't cover is the turn signal bulbs, those are basically replacement bulbs and easy to replace if you need to.

#7 boostjunkie808

boostjunkie808

Posted 25 January 2020 - 03:17 AM

How long is the warranty?

#8 umnitza

umnitza

Posted 25 January 2020 - 02:06 PM

We'll be offering 2 year warranty on them.

#9 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Posted 25 January 2020 - 04:59 PM

That’s decent - thanks for the info.

Current Stable:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users