Photo

Nissan Officially Teases new Z (Discussion thread)

85 replies to this topic

#81 MC

MC

Posted 17 September 2020 - 04:34 PM

jalopnik pointed out how different in design the Z and supra were ( going back to my vents  scoops comment)

dtugjo6x6rmv3hwska7y.png

2015 GT-R N1SMO "THE ONE"
2017 SENTRA NISMO

#82 Nexus Auto Brokers

Nexus Auto Brokers

Posted 17 September 2020 - 04:47 PM

I believe we will see some amazing aftermarket bumpers sooner than later :D just the thought of that is amazing but I agree front bumper can use some love and so does side vents etc.

WE SHIP GT-Rs - WE TRADE GT-Rs - WE FINANCE GT-Rs

Website - www.nexusautobrokers.com
Follow us on Instagram - @nexusautobrokers
Like us on Facebook - @nexusautobrokers
Phone - 770-528-6900

#83 StockR35

StockR35

Posted 17 September 2020 - 05:39 PM

Nissan has hit a HOME RUN with this new Z. Aftermarket world is buzzing and honestly there is nothing in the market that can compete with the new Z on that regards considering Supra was a flop. We might have to pickup a NISMO Z ourselves :D 

Wow ..what a home run of a car .We have 0 specs on the car and there is definitely 0 RWD 350hp cars on the market right now LOL . You swing on Nissan hard but that's embarrassing .

#84 GTRick

GTRick

Posted 17 September 2020 - 07:56 PM

The new Z is a bit of a butterface for sure, but same can be easily said of the Supra. At least the Z gets a proper gearbox.

I have owned 6 Nissans over the years but I can still keep it real and admit Nissan has been cranking out funky looking cars for the last two decades. Im not even that crazy about the looks of the GT-R. I bought it for its performance, tuning potential, practicality and a bit of nostalgia for my earlier Nissans. I wish it looked a bit less odd and had a manual transmission option though. I honestly thought the new Z was going to look even worse. Instead its not that bad and the manual transmission is a pleasant surprise in this day and age.

I still think the Z will catch on with tuners due to low point price point, manual transmission and the fact turbo cars respond well to simple mods. The traditional gearbox will cause less headaches at higher power levels as well.

Edited by GTRick, 17 September 2020 - 08:06 PM.

#85 Nexus Auto Brokers

Nexus Auto Brokers

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:07 PM

Wow ..what a home run of a car .We have 0 specs on the car and there is definitely 0 RWD 350hp cars on the market right now LOL . You swing on Nissan hard but that's embarrassing .

Z is hitting a very very sweet spot in the tuner world and the excitement is everywhere for obvious reasons. Manual trans twin turbo sub 50K car is an open market at the moment. 

Phone - 770-528-6900

#86 Nexus Auto Brokers

Nexus Auto Brokers

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:07 PM

The new Z is a bit of a butterface for sure, but same can be easily said of the Supra. At least the Z gets a proper gearbox.

I have owned 6 Nissans over the years but I can still keep it real and admit Nissan has been cranking out funky looking cars for the last two decades. Im not even that crazy about the looks of the GT-R. I bought it for its performance, tuning potential, practicality and a bit of nostalgia for my earlier Nissans. I wish it looked a bit less odd and had a manual transmission option though. I honestly thought the new Z was going to look even worse. Instead its not that bad and the manual transmission is a pleasant surprise in this day and age.

I still think the Z will catch on with tuners due to low point price point, manual transmission and the fact turbo cars respond well to simple mods. The traditional gearbox will cause less headaches at higher power levels as well.

Amazingly put!

Phone - 770-528-6900

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users