5 replies to this topic

#1 Cars2see

Cars2see

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 12:06 PM

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, correct me if I'm wrong. Just wanted to make a post to say to anyone who's looking for a new tuner or shop point blank to make sure to Include Cicio performance in your search. After Dougs death I, like many others I assume were in need of a new tuner/shop. I reached out to Cicio who then forwarded me over to Jan at one his shops and things have been nothing short of outstanding! I'm in the process of getting my car setup on E85 and Jan set me all up with what I needed, including a new tune and I just wanted to share my experience with them so far. It's a scary thing moving to a new tuner but the guys at Cicio do a really good job at making you feel at home and telling you what you need to hear and not what you want to hear. 

Just wanted to share my experience so far fellas, here's to many more future upgrades and tunes!  :shiftdrive:

#2 Threewhitelights

Threewhitelights

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 12:12 PM

Congrats! Cicio and his team have a stellar reputation within this community. Glad you are having a good experience and your money is well spent. Have fun with your new go-fast bits! 

#3 Cars2see

Cars2see

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 12:26 PM

Congrats! Cicio and his team have a stellar reputation within this community. Glad you are having a good experience and your money is well spent. Have fun with your new go-fast bits! 

Yeah and i can see why! and thanks cant wait to dyno the car and see what its really putting down on E

#4 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8490 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 12:53 PM

Good to hear.

Redemption 2.0 Tuned by Ben Linney = Smooth as Fawk!!
Switzer 90mmSS Exhaust = Loud as Fawk!!

#5 Cicio

Cicio

SpecV Member

• International Vendor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3011 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 02:08 PM

I'm super glad to hear you are having a positive experience so far.   We will do our best to keep it up for sure! 

~N.Cicio

49579549671_a4d8b9958b_z.jpg

Call: 678-297-7770
[email protected]
cicioperformance.com

#6 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Marketplace Moderator

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 06:12 PM

Moved to the Vender Review forum

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users