Took my car out to drag strip to put down some times for the second time and didn't get the results I was hoping for. I know a lot of folks with similar mods as mine are pulling way better numbers as I read through the forums. The car is pretty much flex fuel tuned FBO with slightly upgraded turbos over stock.
I did manage to log my first pass on Cobb and have attached the log to this post.
- Tire: R888's with 24 psi all four corners
- RCR mode
- launch rpm: 4100
- running a mix of e98 and 94 pump gas with ethanol content around e40
60 ft: 1.857
60 ft: 1.812
Here are the mods:
- stock motor
- stock transmission
- Cobb tuned
- upgraded custom turbos that basically have bigger housing to allow for more flow
- Turbosmart wastegate actuators
- Tial BOV's
- ETS Street Intercooler
- 3-Bar Map Sensor
- Speed Density Conversion Kit
- 1D1300 Injectors
- Twin DW300 Fuel Pumps
- Hardwired, relayed pumps
- SBD downpipes
- GTHaus non-resonated mid pipe
- HKS Legamax catback
- SB intakes
- Tire setup: Rohana 20 inch wheels with R888's [285 front, 325 rear]
I am thinking the car needs a re-tune but any advice is appreciated please!
Thank you in advance.
Edited by Osman_m, 27 June 2020 - 01:31 AM.