2 replies to this topic

#1 Mid-Life Crisis

Mid-Life Crisis

R35 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2266 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 12:06 PM

Curious to know if anyone has, or previously owned, a MB AMG CLA 45? I heard the four-cylinder AMG motor is very strong in these. Can anyone comment on performance of this vehicle, as well as suitability as a DD? I currently own an ATS-V and wondering if the performance and tech are similar, and if not, who has the edge? I won't ask for looks because that is subjective. The reason I ask is that there is a 2018 AMG CLA 45 for sale with 10K miles, and asking $41,953 USD, plus an additional $799 USD dealer fee, so $42,452 USD not counting sales tax and registration. From the pictures online the car looks to be in great condition, but then, on the Internet a lot vehicle look like a 10, right? This car is black and has yellow trim on the tires, interior, seats, and gray racing stripe over the hood going towards the driver. Not sure if that is a special trim or not but it looks pretty sharp. Overall I think the car looks great. Compared to my ATS-V, I know around a track it would murder an AMG CLA 45, but I don't track cars any longer, plus the roads here in Florida are flat and straight. Quickness/acceleration are more important, but not that I would be looking for something that was only good running stoplight to stoplight. I want something you don't see that often, is fast/quick, and is comfortable to drive.

CURRENT: '18 Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition PAST '14 Jaguar XFR-S '19 Corvette Grand Sport//'18 Audi S5 Sportback '15 Maserati Granturismo Sport '17 MB AMG C63 Cabriolet '17 Lotus Evora 400//'15 Audi S4, Stage II '14 Nissan GT-R//'08 Pontiac G8 GT '11 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon//'09 Nissan GT-R '12 Mitsubishi EVO MR//'07 BMW M6 Coupe '09 Cadillac CTS-V//'05 Audi S4 '06 Infiniti M35 Sport//'04 Subaru STi '02 Subaru WRX//'91 GMC Syclone (two--the first caught fire) '86 Buick Grand National//'86 Olds Cutlass Calais International '86 Chevy Z24//'85 Pontiac Fiero '81 Mustang//'64 Rambler

#2 livinlrg05

livinlrg05

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 06:51 PM

I know this does not answer your question in the slightest but i know someone who would love to buy your ATS-V if you were to replace it with the Benz. And......are all those cars in your sig your current cars????

#3 Mid-Life Crisis

Mid-Life Crisis

R35 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2266 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 06:47 AM

I know this does not answer your question in the slightest but i know someone who would love to buy your ATS-V if you were to replace it with the Benz. And......are all those cars in your sig your current cars????

Can you PM me this person's contact info that might be interested in my ATS-V? The selling of my ATS-V is not dependent upon buying the '18 MB AMG CLA 45 I was looking at. The dealer is going to give me a pretty good trade, but nothing will beat private party. As for the cars in my sig, no, those are all past cars.

CURRENT: '18 Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition PAST '14 Jaguar XFR-S '19 Corvette Grand Sport//'18 Audi S5 Sportback '15 Maserati Granturismo Sport '17 MB AMG C63 Cabriolet '17 Lotus Evora 400//'15 Audi S4, Stage II '14 Nissan GT-R//'08 Pontiac G8 GT '11 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon//'09 Nissan GT-R '12 Mitsubishi EVO MR//'07 BMW M6 Coupe '09 Cadillac CTS-V//'05 Audi S4 '06 Infiniti M35 Sport//'04 Subaru STi '02 Subaru WRX//'91 GMC Syclone (two--the first caught fire) '86 Buick Grand National//'86 Olds Cutlass Calais International '86 Chevy Z24//'85 Pontiac Fiero '81 Mustang//'64 Rambler

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users