1 reply to this topic

#1 gggtttrrr

gggtttrrr

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 10:18 AM

I have an unmodded MY17 premium GTR. Looking at the following rims from Fast Wheels (FC04):

20 x 9.5 5/114.3 35 mm 20 x 11 5/114.3 25 mm.

Here's my problem. When I go to 101tires.com, they show the front rims clear and the rear rims with a +35 mm offset clear. They don't show the +25 mm rear rims as a guaranteed fit, even though, I don't see why they wouldn't fit since it's 10 mm out and not in. Then, when I go to PMCTire.com, they show the rear rims with the +25 mm offset fit the car but not the front! When I go to the Fast Wheel's website and search by vehicle, they don't show any of the 20" rims as a fit. The only rims that show up are 19 x 8.5"  +35 mm. So basically I'm getting 3 different contradictory results from 3 places and I'm not sure what to do. Emailed 1010tires and Fast Wheels but haven't heard back yet.

Would appreciate any advice. Anyone out there using this rim for their car? When I google it, Fast's instagram shows at least one person with a GTR who is using an FC04 rim at the front. The pic's resolution didn't allow me to decipher the width of the rim.

#2 j-velocity

j-velocity

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 01:25 AM

According to the offset calculator those wheel spec would fit.

The front you have 10mm more clearance and rear is 6mm more.

But why would you go for a more inferior wheels?
The factory R35 wheels are forged wheels by Rays and you want to replace them with Fast Flow Form (Cast)?

The factory ones are much better wheels.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users