1 reply to this topic

#1 NCrowe78216

NCrowe78216

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 04:25 PM

Just wanted to hop in and say Hello, Ive always been a car/truck guy, Im not even that picky about them lol.  I got into auto detailing for my passion to make and keep vehicles looking there best.  I started in San Antonio TX back in Jan of 2008 and have been doing it ever since.
So, I figured have all these years of learning the ins and outs of growing a detailing company it was time to give back and start helping others. I look forward to seeing whats going on out there in the GTR world.  My stepdaughter is 100% in love with the GTR and Id love to have the opportunity to get her dream car for her one of these days.

Edit by Moderator

Edited by Gdzilla_, 17 October 2020 - 05:36 PM.

#2 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Marketplace Moderator

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4836 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 05:43 PM

First off, a huge welcome to the forum boards and hopefully you will find the perfect GTR for your daughter very soon!

Second, we do have rules and requirements here on GTRLife. One of which is no advertising, promoting or sales unless you are a Vendor or Sponsor. Hence both your links have been removed.

Send me a PM if you would like more info regarding that.
If not, feel free to post and surf the forum, I just ask that it contains non-business material.

Cheers

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users