Photo

SOLD 2016 Nissan GT-R / Gun Metallic Premium Edition / Cobb FBO & Flex Fuel 630 WHP / 5500 miles / $88K / Atlanta, GA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Falcon900

Falcon900

Posted 18 October 2020 - 12:36 PM

FS: 2016 Gun Metallic (KAD) w/ Black Interior Nissan GT-R Premium Edition

Price: SOLD

Miles: 5505 (I still drive it on occasion)

VIN: JN1AR5EF4GM290172

Engine Modifications: Cobb Stage 3 FBO $7800, Tim Bailey Custom Tune $750, Cobb Accessport V3 with TCM, Cobb CAN Gateway, Cobb CAN Gateway Flex Fuel, Cobb Catted Downpipes, Cobb 3.5" Y Pipe, Nissan Full Titanium Exhaust $2500, Fabspeed Mini Cats $270, Cobb Big SF Carbon Fiber Intakes, ID1050X Injectors, AEM High Flow Fuel Pumps, AMS Performance Intercooler, AMS Coolant Tank $399, AAM Competition Black Edition Oil Catch Can $546 and upgraded coolant pipes. The last time it was on a dyno with a different tune 630 WHP (Mustang Dyno). There is a mild tune on the transmission to make the shift intervals in Automatic Mode farther apart. The Cobb CAN Gateway has one Aux and one Sensor slot remaining if you want to add a fuel pressure sensor.

No Accidents, no track and no launches.

Owner: Original owner, purchased new at the Nissan dealership.

Title: Clean Georgia Titile in hand.

Accidents: None

Storage: Garaged

PPI: Buyer pays

Local Pick-up ok

Shipping: CONUS at buyers expense (I will assist you in every way possible)

Test Drive: Of course for serious buyers with deposit and proof of insurance.

Payment: Wire transfer, when receipt of funds is verified you will receive the vehicle, Georgia paper title and Georgia Bill of Sale

Returns: All sales final no returns

Buyer Responsibility: Any Tax, Tag, Title or Fees related to the purchase per applicable state laws.

Warranty: The car went into service in 07/2017, the basic 36 month warranty coverage is over. You have the remainder of the 60 month powertrain, corrosion and roadside assistance warranties from Nissan. Please note that this is a modified car and Nissan may not cover the powertrain, I have not made any claims so I have not had any issues with the powertrain.

Reason Selling: Not driving it much as you can see, maybe get something different later on when I have time to enjoy it.

In addition to the mods already listed the car has the following: Nissan OEM Black Edition Rear Spoiler $8000, Cobb Front And Rear Sway Bars $760,  Rexspeed Hood Dampers $125, Speed Film Full Frontal (mirror backs, headlights and front of roof) $1500, DCTS D Shaped Steering Wheel Napa Leather and Alcantera With Mines Dry CF Cover $1300, AMS Cowl Splash Shield $60, Interior LED Lights, Diode Dynamics Tail As Turn $180, Window Tint (legal in Georgia) $200, AMS SS Brake Lines $150, Ray's BE Wheels (Remanufactured) with Michelin PS4S new in 4/2018 at 3500 miles $2700, Muteki Black Lugs $60 and mobility kit (since no run flat tires are installed)

Service History: The car was serviced at the dealership in 07/2020. At this service they replaced all four rotors and brake pads, replaced the center console and the front bumper grill (this was at 4994 miles). The alignment was also checked at this service and a MPI completed. The oil was changed in 2019 even though it was not required by milage. The Cabin Filter was changed in 2020. All maintenance records are available for your inspection. All modifications were completed by a GT-R Certified Tech from a Nissan Dealership. I updated the NAV to the 2019 MAP in 2019.

Additional Parts: If you want them the sale will include the OEM Rear Spoiler in Gun Metallic (I cleaned the old tape off and replaced it with new 3M double-sided tape and it is ready to install), OEM Wheel Bolts and OEM NACA Vents.

All told I have $34K in additional parts and labor in this car, it is in excellent condition with no damage history and a clean one owner title. I recently installed Fabspeed MiniCats and the Accessport shows the car is IM ready. if you live in an area that requires the car to pass emissions it will occasionally throw emissions fault codes that require an ECU reset. After the reset the car must be driven a certain number of miles to become IM ready again. Tim reviewed the data logs and told me that there are no issues with the tune as it relates to these codes. This is the nature of tuned cars. I included a pic of the installed mini CATs.

Attached Files

Edited by Falcon900, 14 November 2020 - 02:01 PM.

Cobb Stage 3: Cobb 3" CF Intakes, Cobb Downpipes, Cobb Mid-Pipe, NISMO Titanium Exhaust, ID1050X Injectors, Cobb CAN Gateway with E85,  AMS Intercooler and Cobb Tuning Front and rear Sway Bars.

#2 Falcon900

Falcon900

Posted 18 October 2020 - 12:39 PM

Additional Pictures:

Attached Files

Edited by Falcon900, 18 October 2020 - 01:06 PM.

Cobb Stage 3: Cobb 3" CF Intakes, Cobb Downpipes, Cobb Mid-Pipe, NISMO Titanium Exhaust, ID1050X Injectors, Cobb CAN Gateway with E85,  AMS Intercooler and Cobb Tuning Front and rear Sway Bars.

#3 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:19 PM

Nice!
GLWS

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

#4 Geno88

Geno88

Posted 19 October 2020 - 08:20 AM

Solid...........GLWS.

What are you replacing this with?

2016 GTR Nismo
1969 Camaro RS/SS
2018 McLaren 720S
2017 Infiniti Q50S

#5 Falcon900

Falcon900

Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:31 PM

Solid...........GLWS.

What are you replacing this with?

I don't know yet? If I stuck with GT-R I would love a nice used NISMO. I like the R8 if I could find a good used one. I have also thought about a classic Skyline or an older Porsche.

#6 Geno88

Geno88

Posted 19 October 2020 - 04:45 PM

awesome! You have a great vehicle and I wish you the best of luck.

The R8 is a great vehicle, considered it often, but as my friends and others have told me, nothing but the Decennium can be as elite as the Nismo. Maybe you can also consider the Turbo S............i'm doing that now as I'm thinking about getting rid of my Q50S

Edited by Geno88, 19 October 2020 - 04:47 PM.

2016 GTR Nismo
1969 Camaro RS/SS
2018 McLaren 720S
2017 Infiniti Q50S

#7 Falcon900

Falcon900

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:05 AM

About to trade it in, make me an offer if you want it.

#8 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Posted 13 November 2020 - 10:03 PM

Any chance you would remove the BE rear spoiler to have for sale and put the OEM grey one back on before you trade it in?

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter

#9 Falcon900

Falcon900

Posted 14 November 2020 - 01:59 PM

Any chance you would remove the BE rear spoiler to have for sale and put the OEM grey one back on before you trade it in?

I would have if I had seen this in time, sorry.

Car is SOLD.

#10 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Posted 14 November 2020 - 02:04 PM

No worries.

Congrats on the sale and all the best on your next one.

Cheers

Current Stable:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users