Photo

PRS, Mike Keane, John Sadowski, Amanda Keane.

2 replies to this topic

#1 PRSisAScam

PRSisAScam

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 12:31 PM

Does anyone know where to contact PRS or Mike f Keane. Or his wife Amanda Keane? He stole 13 thousand dollars from me and has disappeared. I have all receipts proving I paid for my work. His partner John Sadowski, has even threatened me, from everything to towing my car into a forest and sending multiple lawyers at me. None of which he has done. All of which I have proof of. They kept pushing it back and pushing it back, until they disappeared. Then when I found them and retrieved my car, which was in pieces. Mind you I drove it there. Anyways after I retrieved my car, they blocked me on facebook. They have several accounts and phone numbers that are still active, they either do not answer or it is someone else's point of contact now. Police say it's civil. Lawyers won't touch it because it's not profitable. I will not give up on this. My car is in pieces. I used the last of my army severance check and my dad's life insurance to fix this car and have something for my family. But now I have empty pockets. I am not perfect but taking a car to a mechanic and paying what they are asking, should get you what you paid for, right? On top of which my ex wife is telling me she told me so about this company and people. Someone help me please

#2 droptopp

droptopp

NISMO Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8530 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 09:40 PM

Welcome to GTRLife - sorry to hear about your predicament. FEIW - it’s the first time I’ve heard someone threatening to tow a car into a forest.
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18 10/12 (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20 R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

#3 alexdavis

alexdavis

SpecV Member

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3338 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 02:06 AM

Was the car a GT-R? 

What was wrong with it that you wanted worked on?

Alexd

bOeuB0b.jpg

2012 Gun-Metal GT-R Alpha 6 ([email protected]) originally tuned by Chris Black

Cobb, AAM mid-pipe, Gotboost 3", ID1000, FF manifold, 100 octane, stock DPs

Front camera, Whistler Remote, Reverse Beep eliminator, Running lights with headlights

Upgraded to Alpha 9 with MPSS tires: 9.7/148 all day

Fun to daily drive, thanks to AMS's Jacob Compton

UPDATED TO OMEGA 12

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users