48 replies to this topic

#41 BaronOBeefdip

BaronOBeefdip

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 02:03 PM

I wouldn't put it past them at all. Well for me, neither here nor there at least. I'm just worried about the carbon Z Tune bits; really hope they don't decide to stop making them even though they're simply made to order. I hope to start acquiring them by summer. Oh Nismo, you fickle bitch!

CW Collective diffuser got delayed, hope to have it in hand sometime early February.

2000 Sparkling Silver R34 GT-R

Follow me on Instagram: denver_r34

#42 illpayne

illpayne

Dream Crusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2810 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 07:07 PM

I wouldn't put it past them at all. Well for me, neither here nor there at least. I'm just worried about the carbon Z Tune bits; really hope they don't decide to stop making them even though they're simply made to order. I hope to start acquiring them by summer. Oh Nismo, you fickle bitch!

CW Collective diffuser got delayed, hope to have it in hand sometime early February.

Charles diffuser looks really nice. I was hoping to add it to my R32, but my transfer and Diff cooler wont like it...
My Blog

follow me on twitter: illpayne

follow me on Instagram: illpayne

Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is.

2009 Midnight Purple 3 GTR - SOLD

1990 Gunmetal Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R

#43 BaronOBeefdip

BaronOBeefdip

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 11:13 PM

Yeah it does. Won't be able to fit on your car?

#44 BaronOBeefdip

BaronOBeefdip

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 02:12 PM

Well, last night I ordered some Mine's parts, which if you're following on IG, you may have seen already. I got the shift and handbrake boots and the center armrest in alcantara with red stitching, the steering wheel with red stitching, and the titanium shift knob. The red stitching will match with the seats I plan to get; more on that later.

My wallet says woof.

In other news, the CW diffuser should be shipping next week. Will be awesome to finally have that in hand, though it's not like I can do much with it.  :rolleyes:

Speaking of diffusers, if anyone wants to get in on a group buy from Blue Force Racing in Japan for a jack plate spacer for the rear diffuser, let me know. They are $38 before shipping. People will be PayPal'ing me and I will then send the funds to @jasondesu_ who lives in Japan and will be making the purchase. Those with a real VSpec car or above will need a different size from those of us normies with a standard pleb GT-R. These spacers sit in the hole on the jack plate mounted to the diffuser and make up the gap from the jack plate to the rear diff housing. This allows you to jack the rear of the car in the air without removing the diffuser; saves some time and hassle. Without the spacer you run the risk of flexing the diffuser too much and cracking it as there is a 1.5 - 2" gap. Not sure what Nissan was thinking there.  :headshake:

I'm also considering selling my HKS Limited Edition titanium CBE to get a Mine's VX Silence Pro Titan III. Either exhaust would work just fine, but it would be pretty cool(and easy to say when explaining the car) to say I have the full Mine's exhaust since I plan to get the Outlet Pro and the titanium Front Pipe Pro. I would just need to find a buyer for the HKS. What is wrong with me? Send help.

Edited by BaronOBeefdip, 12 February 2021 - 02:22 PM.

#45 paparazzi

paparazzi

Torque Junkie

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3443 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 03:34 PM

I feel that Mine's will start putting some of its r32, r33 and r34 parts back into production.

The Mine's exhaust would be JASMA certified

Edited by paparazzi, 12 February 2021 - 03:35 PM.

R35 JDM MINE'S  
R34 JDM Spec V II

#46 BaronOBeefdip

BaronOBeefdip

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 03:59 PM

I hope so! I would like to get the carbon exterior parts! Apparently they're making some seats with VSpec Perfomance; will probably be more expensive than I plan to spend on seats.

Yes it is.

Edited by BaronOBeefdip, 22 February 2021 - 03:36 PM.

#47 BaronOBeefdip

BaronOBeefdip

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 03:37 PM

I was told that a black Nismo cluster recently sold for $4k! Has me thinking, but then I'd likely never find another one. Maybe I'll just keep it? :lol:

#48 Turpid Porpoise

Turpid Porpoise

Track Rat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 10:00 AM

I was told that a black Nismo cluster recently sold for $4k! Has me thinking, but then I'd likely never find another one. Maybe I'll just keep it? :lol:

I'd keep it. As these cars and parts get older everything will only get more expensive and rarer.

1. 1999 Chevrolet Corvette FRC ~ LS7-427
  2. 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR ~ Forged RB26 ~ BL6262 Turbo

#49 BaronOBeefdip

BaronOBeefdip

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 11:48 AM

Yeah, that's what I'll probably do. Safe play.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users