3 replies to this topic

#1 billsemail123

billsemail123

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 03:23 PM

Hi All - Anybody know the best and most affordable manner / place to purchase a service manual for a 2020 GT-R Premium?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by billsemail123, 13 January 2021 - 03:23 PM.

#2 NT-GTR

NT-GTR

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 05:27 PM

Hi All - Anybody know the best and most affordable manner / place to purchase a service manual for a 2020 GT-R Premium?

Thanks in advance!

Not much has changed service wise throughout the R35 model years, so you should be able to find diys just by using Google. That being said, this is a good resource if you do want a service manual: https://www.nicoclub...service-manuals

What service(s) are you wanting to do?

2009 Gunmetal Grey Nissan GT-R

#3 billsemail123

billsemail123

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 01:34 AM

Hi NT-GTR - thanks for the info.  So R35 is R35 - year not that important - even though I can't find anything newer than 2016?

I like to do my own work / maintenance as it comes up - nothing specific as of yet.

I did take a look at the link sent - thank you!  If pretty compatible to my 2020 I like it!  Can't beat the price either!

Thx!

#4 NT-GTR

NT-GTR

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 08:12 AM

Hi NT-GTR - thanks for the info.  So R35 is R35 - year not that important - even though I can't find anything newer than 2016?

I like to do my own work / maintenance as it comes up - nothing specific as of yet.

I did take a look at the link sent - thank you!  If pretty compatible to my 2020 I like it!  Can't beat the price either!

Thx!

Yes, most everything is the same except for a few minor differences. The best thing to do is do just post a question if you get into a service and are unsure about something.
2009 Gunmetal Grey Nissan GT-R

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users