Photo

Video on why the new Rogue is the key to future GT-Rs and Nissan performance models

5 replies to this topic

#1 GSX-R35

GSX-R35

R35 Member

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2279 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 10:58 AM

Hi guys, I'm trying to grow my GT-R-centric YouTube channel that's a supplement to my long-running GT-R focused blog 23GT.net. Just thought I'd post a shameless plug for my latest video that I hope you'll check out - even if it's just for the silly bloopers at the end lol. I've got a bunch of older videos too talking about my R35, R34, and R32 plus some travel videos to Nissan-focused museums in Japan that some of you might be interested in. Some of the stuff on my channel may be old news to many of you long-time GT-R fans but I'm hoping in my own small way to help spread good info to other Nissan, GT-R, and import fans like us.

I'm still a total amateur to making videos and this is just a "passion project" of mine (I'm not trying to become a professional YouTuber) so apologies if the vids are not slick, Hollywood-worthy productions. I'm working hard though to get better at making them. Thanks for your time if you do decide to check my channel out!

2010 Black Obsidian TSM Pro Eight R35 GT-R

1999 Midnight Purple 2 R34 GT-R V-spec
1990 Gun Metal Gray Nismo R32 GT-R

2017 Black/Red Wilier Triestina GTR SL (it's a bicycle but it's a GTR so it counts!)

Want to read about one crazy gearhead and his three GT-Rs? Check out my blog at 23GT.net !

#2 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Marketplace Moderator

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5125 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 11:46 AM

Always a pleasure to watch!

Keep’em coming...

Happy Motoring...

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

#3 droptopp

droptopp

NISMO Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8981 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 12:42 PM

Cocaine and Girl Scout cookies :)
TSM Billet Crank 4.1 w/ CP billet pistons, TSM Elite Prime turbos, TSM Wet Sump Oling upgrade, flex fuel, ETS mid and down pipe, STM titanium axle back, STM race FMIC, ID2000s, Shep One K with drop gears and all the goodies., DS Axles, Volk Saga 18 10/12 (MT ET Streets), Advan GT Premium 20 R888. 1450+ hp / 1210+ tq

Old setups : Alpha 9 w/ AMS 3.8, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.1 billet crank, GTX3582R Gen II w/ AMS 4.0 big bore billet crank and of course FBO E85.

#4 MC

MC

NAGTROC CO-FOUNDER

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26035 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 05:57 PM

I like the new Rogue.  We traded in my GFs  Frontier for one  this past fall!

The SV we got has leather  moonroof  AWD  propilot and a ton of tech  for $32K.  Its a really good bang for the buck and the perfect size for what we were looking for.   I was thinking about waiting on the pathfinder but we didnt need anything that size and it would have been at least $10-12K more

post-1578-0-44592000-1613951927.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• 20210221_185230.jpg

2015 GT-R N1SMO "THE ONE"
2017 SENTRA NISMO

#5 GSX-R35

GSX-R35

R35 Member

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2279 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 10:16 PM

Always a pleasure to watch!

Keep’em coming...

Happy Motoring...

Cocaine and Girl Scout cookies :)

I like the new Rogue.  We traded in my GFs  Frontier for one  this past fall!

The SV we got has leather  moonroof  AWD  propilot and a ton of tech  for $32K.  Its a really good bang for the buck and the perfect size for what we were looking for.   I was thinking about waiting on the pathfinder but we didnt need anything that size and it would have been at least $10-12K more

Thanks for the support and kind words guys! Appreciate the sub MC - every single one helps! Hope your GF enjoys her new Rogue :)

2010 Black Obsidian TSM Pro Eight R35 GT-R

1999 Midnight Purple 2 R34 GT-R V-spec
1990 Gun Metal Gray Nismo R32 GT-R

2017 Black/Red Wilier Triestina GTR SL (it's a bicycle but it's a GTR so it counts!)

Want to read about one crazy gearhead and his three GT-Rs? Check out my blog at 23GT.net !

#6 MC

MC

NAGTROC CO-FOUNDER

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26035 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 05:16 PM

Thanks for the support and kind words guys! Appreciate the sub MC - every single one helps! Hope your GF enjoys her new Rogue :)

oh no problem.  I sat down and watched your R34  importation saga last night

2015 GT-R N1SMO "THE ONE"
2017 SENTRA NISMO

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users