10 replies to this topic

#1 Mick

Mick

Formerly R35_395

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 10:01 PM

Anyone left from the original days before it was GTRlife? I miss Martin Donnan and his spin. 2008 and on.
I miss the community that this car created. Plenty of good info got peoples limping GTRs back on the road and its still alive today.
Come in and say Hi.

#2 GT-R_NOVA

GT-R_NOVA

R35 Member

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2429 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 11:01 PM

Still here and kicking.......sad that the FB groups have almost killed the activity on the forum!

I keep coming back to see if Skyliner will reappear and break the ice and get this site going again lol
Current:2017 Black GT-R. GO: Cobb catted midpipe....to be continued lolPrevious:2010 SS GT-R GO: Go Fast Bits BOV's, 3" GotBoost intakes with green filters, APR cast catless downpipes, HKS resonated midpipe, T1R catback, ANSU 1100cc fuel injectors, DW165C fuel pumps, Ecutek tuned by Ben Linney GTC, Stop Tech stainless steel brake lines, DBA 5000 slotted rotors, Hawk HPS pads<br /><br />SHOW: BE shift knob, Rexpeed matte carbon fender emblem covers, Rexpeed matte carbon stereo surround, JDM clear front markers, LED conversion</p>

#3 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Marketplace Moderator

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5125 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 11:10 PM

There are a few of us still around yep lol

https://www.gtrlife....-members/page-1

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

#4 Mick

Mick

Formerly R35_395

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 03:07 AM

Yeah Facebook has taken over everything. I dont use it so Im out of the loop with whats cool.
Used to very active in the NAGTROC days. I went browsing posts in most of the sections and I dont recognize many of the names.
Its was very international considering it was North American forum.
Cant believe its been 14 years since I got that brand new GTR and 13 years since I signed up here.
Time flies.

#5 GTRheritage

GTRheritage

THAT GUY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4754 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:57 AM

I’m still around every now and then. To be honest even the FB groups are dead now too.

#6 Python

Python

SpecV Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3092 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:30 AM

the other day i was wondering about pizzamangtr and also amgfan. not OG but the dude in the marines use to post some good content too. i cant think of the user name.

#7 Geno88

Geno88

Nismo Owners Car Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2148 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 07:02 PM

the other day i was wondering about pizzamangtr and also amgfan. not OG but the dude in the marines use to post some good content too. i cant think of the user name.

GT-RMarine!

2018 Porsche Turbo S

2016 GTR Nismo
1969 Camaro RS/SS
2017 Infiniti Q50S

2018 Mclaren 720S <sold>

#8 crainp

crainp

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 07:18 AM

Since 2009.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in your GTR, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming………."WOW!! What a Ride!

#9 Wicked

Wicked

R35 Owner

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8722 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:07 AM

Still here.....

Redemption 2.0 Tuned by Ben Linney = Smooth as Fawk!!
Switzer 90mmSS Exhaust = Loud as Fawk!!

#10 nico

nico

R35 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2071 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:54 PM

funny... i just randomly decided to browse this forum today and lo and behold, this thread. member since march 2009. how time flies.

miss the days of cranberry GTR posting his videos before he turned out to be a crook LOL and VEGAS GTR -- wonder what happened to him? he was very helpful

#11 GTRheritage

GTRheritage

THAT GUY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4754 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:40 PM

funny... i just randomly decided to browse this forum today and lo and behold, this thread. member since march 2009. how time flies.

miss the days of cranberry GTR posting his videos before he turned out to be a crook LOL and VEGAS GTR -- wonder what happened to him? he was very helpful

Sam still lives in Vegas and is doing well...Honestly a realy cool dude and I believe Cranb is getting out soon. 
Cran wasnt a crook just a big time dealer,of opioids. 
Personally  I hate them but everybody has thier hustle....my .02

Edited by GTRheritage, 23 February 2021 - 09:42 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users