Gdzilla_

Marketplace Moderator

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5372 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 06:08 PM

Thanks for the update Austin.

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

#22 bmwdh

bmwdh

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 11:39 AM

Hello everyone, first of all forgive my English (I am from Spain).
In November of last year I contacted the Umnitza company to buy some headlights for my gtr, I also had doubts like you, and here in Spain it is difficult to get some headlights at a decent price.

I reached an agreement with them, and bought a headlight kit, the shipping was quite cheap and luckily, they charged me very little from customs.

The headlights look amazing, I leave you a photo of when I received them (they only took 1 week to arrive in Spain, having to go through customs and everything).

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-58.j

I assembled them myself in the garage, lifting the car in front a little and with patience, it takes a couple of hours. The headlights are totally plug & play, they fit perfectly, 0 problems.
I leave you some photos of the process.

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-58-1
Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-58-2
Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-59-2

As you can see they look great, the beam turns on when you put the position light, and also when you turn on the short-range lights it stays on.
The lighting I would say is better than the stock xenons, but I imagine that the OEM headlights will shine a little better, but it is more than enough. And by turning on the long-range light, it literally becomes daylight.

I leave you a couple of photos, the first one is how the standard xenons lit up, and the second with the umnitza headlights.

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-59-1
Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-59.j

I am very happy with the purchase, I already needed about 2017 headlights.
I hope it helps you, I will also buy the rear lights kit soon, greetings!

#23 Gdzilla_

Gdzilla_

Marketplace Moderator

• Site Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5372 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 06:02 PM

Thanks for posting.

Happy Motoring...

Current Stable:
2009 R35 Premium Edition 'GDZILLA' / Ivory Pearl / Ebony / brought home Sept. 8th 2008 / weekend warrior
2006 Solstice 'EMILEY' / Olympic White / Ebony on Suede / for those 'Top Down' summer days
2014 GMC All Terrain Sierra 4x4 'C2SKYE' / Summit White / Ebony Faux Carbon Fiber / trailer hauler
1999 Vulcan Nomad 'TAZ' / Pearl Boulogne / Candy Arsenate Green / quick weekend get-a-ways
2008 Vulcan Classic LT 'PEARL' / Crystal Pearl White / Metallic Titanium / quick weekend get-a-ways for the wife
2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 'POLRCUB' / Winter White / Ebony on Beige / Wife's daily driver
'EMILEYII' / Solstice battery powered ride on car / White / daily driver for my daughter
'GDZILLAII' / R35 GTR battery powered ride on car / White / weekend warrior for my daughter
1999 R34 Gtt Skyline / White / Ebony / Sold

#24 SnuggieGTR

SnuggieGTR

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:07 PM

Hello everyone, first of all forgive my English (I am from Spain).
In November of last year I contacted the Umnitza company to buy some headlights for my gtr, I also had doubts like you, and here in Spain it is difficult to get some headlights at a decent price.

I reached an agreement with them, and bought a headlight kit, the shipping was quite cheap and luckily, they charged me very little from customs.

The headlights look amazing, I leave you a photo of when I received them (they only took 1 week to arrive in Spain, having to go through customs and everything).

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-58.j

I assembled them myself in the garage, lifting the car in front a little and with patience, it takes a couple of hours. The headlights are totally plug & play, they fit perfectly, 0 problems.
I leave you some photos of the process.

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-58-1
Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-58-2
Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-59-2

As you can see they look great, the beam turns on when you put the position light, and also when you turn on the short-range lights it stays on.
The lighting I would say is better than the stock xenons, but I imagine that the OEM headlights will shine a little better, but it is more than enough. And by turning on the long-range light, it literally becomes daylight.

I leave you a couple of photos, the first one is how the standard xenons lit up, and the second with the umnitza headlights.

Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-59-1
Whats-App-Image-2021-05-11-at-19-24-59.j

I am very happy with the purchase, I already needed about 2017 headlights.
I hope it helps you, I will also buy the rear lights kit soon, greetings!

Couple questions, if placed in this situation would you choose umnitza again over oem? Have you had any issues with condensation, leaks, water?

#25 bmwdh

bmwdh

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted Today, 04:51 AM

Couple questions, if placed in this situation would you choose umnitza again over oem? Have you had any issues with condensation, leaks, water?

Yes, I would repeat without hesitation (they are not paying me much less hehe), I have not had any condensation problem, no leaks or water.
Of course I would repeat, the total price if I remember correctly was  1,629€ shipping and customs included.
The 2017 oem headlights here in Spain cost about  2,500€ each headlight, so imagine the difference ..
regards!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users