45 replies to this topic

#41 2dcurb

2dcurb

R33 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:15 AM

i just arrived in HK and got off the phone with simon komo hes a member here that lives in HK and is friends with Top Racing. I wanted to stop by the shop to check out the bumper but was told they dont have it in stock its special order only. I think Simon did tell me that in order to fit the dry carbon bumper you must change the stock transmission or oil coolers up front.... not sure if someone already mentioned this ..anyone can confirm if this is true or not?

#42 TRMP

TRMP

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:18 AM

Yes this is true.
The purpose of this front bumper is to cool down the coolers.
If you are to run stock coolers, you will need to modify the OEM cooler's bracket,
basically you will need to move it towards the front a bit.
Posted Image

www.topracing.com.hk

[email protected]

#43 MindlessOath

MindlessOath

NISMO Member

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11288 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:50 AM

if they are special order how long does it take to make about 10 body kits at perfect quality control?

#44 Fastct9a

Fastct9a

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:28 AM

As of right now, there are 10 pieces for this current group buy. Either 5 front bumpers/5 hoods or 6 bumpers/4 hoods. All depending on how fast the orders come in. I can get them started as soon as people start ordering. I dont have to wait for the group buy to filled. So once the last order is made it should be around 3 weeks from that purchase. Of course, that's if we dont get like 3-5 orders in one day at the end of the group buy haha. Guys I'm doing everything I can to make this happen for you all. On top of me doing my duties in the Army here in Iraq.

Jim thanks for clearing the oil cooler situation up :cheers:

Jeremiah
I have not lost anything, I have only let go and no longer has any use. A new light is on the horizon, to lead my feet thru a path I thought I knew. Thats when I'll find what Ive been searching for.

#45 wwjd

wwjd

R34 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1649 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:03 PM

I'm very interested in this front bumper and hood, but are they streetable in th US? I mean can I drive my car around towns with these kinds of bumpers legally?

#46 Fastct9a

Fastct9a

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:39 PM

I'm very interested in this front bumper and hood, but are they streetable in th US? I mean can I drive my car around towns with these kinds of bumpers legally?

You'll be fine driving with them. Let Ron know wha you need and he'll take care of you.

Jeremiah
I have not lost anything, I have only let go and no longer has any use. A new light is on the horizon, to lead my feet thru a path I thought I knew. Thats when I'll find what Ive been searching for.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users