1 reply to this topic

#1 [email protected]

[email protected]

R34 Member

• International Vendor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

Onward and Upward here at TopSpeed! The time has come to embark on new ventures, and start new projects. Therefore we are ready to relinquish our lovely Porsche GT2 to her next owner.

Please spread the word if you or anyone you know whats the ultimate street/track animal! She has proven herself to be one of the fastest street cars in the US!

Feel Free to PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks for looking

2002 Porsche GT2 Ebay Add

Description:

Up for sale is the TopSpeed in house developed Porsche 996 GT2. We developed this car for Leh Keen to run this years One Lap of America. We are very sad, and borderline not wanting to sell the car, however we feel as a company its time to start development on something new, so selling the 996 is what we consider to be the smartest moveÖ.much to all of our dismay!

This car not only WON Brock Yatesí OneLap of America this year, we swept every road course event (15 of them total) for the first time in history, against some fierce competition. It was also featured in this months issue of Excellence Porsche Magazine. There is a great article in there from the driver they sent down to take the car out for a day. If you wanted to read an unbiased 3rd party write-up then just head to the nearest magazine stand.

One of the greatest things about this Porsche is how amazingly drivable it is on track. The car handles great, and inspires so much confidence in the turns. You can hammer the gas in 2nd gear coming out of a corner and the car just plants and powers out. There is over a hundred hours in the custom road race tune on the car, its is totally linear, so much it almost feels naturally aspirated. There is no peaky throttle response or power band, it's completely fluid! With the custom built splitter, and big 265ís up front the front end feel is a lot better than any street Porsche I have ever driven. There really isnít enough I can say about the setup and drivability of this car. Leh Keen told me that it was one of if not the best driving street car he has ever driven on track, and his all time favorite 996 street car! Thatís saying a lot from a championship winning Porsche driver!

We developed this car to be the ultimate street/race car. Literally hundreds of hours have gone into the tuning, fabrication, development, setup, and chassis of the car. While the mod list isnít as extensive as some race cars the parts were picked because they work perfectly together, and work to make the car one of if not the fastest street car in the country.

Ready to race:

This car is absolutely ready to put on track right now, or go take a 1000 mile road trip in (I just did it this weekend) Its mechanically totally sound, and actually rides very nice. So whether you want to throw some slicks on the car, and go have an ANIMAL of a track car, or drive it to a PCA event and drive home, the car is ready to go!

If you would like to read the Blog covering all of OneLap, and to learn more about the car click here : http://topspeedsales.com/blog/?cat=16

If you don't know what OneLap of America is then read more about it here www.onelapofamerica.com (Notice the car is on the main page!)

The Upgrades Include The Following:

Engine:

CCW C10 Wheels

-18x9.5 Front

-18x12 Rear

20g Billet Turbos

Samco Hose Kit

Forge Diverter Valves

Custom Built X Pipe 3Ē Exhaust (can be modified to be quieter for buyer)

Clutch Masters Clutch

Custom Road Race Tune (540whp / 560tq)

Suspension:

The whole suspension has been converted to 997 RSR components. Everything is mono ball, and fully adjustable with this setup.

RSR Dog Bones

RSR Tuning Forks

RSR Toe Links

RSR Split Lower Control Arms (with caster puck)

JRZ RS Pro Dampers (w/ Remote Reservoirs)

Custom Eibach spring setup

TPC Swaybars (Rear not used for setup)

TPC Endlinks

Misc:

2010 GT3 RS Shifter Assembly

997 RSR Wheel and Hub

Custom TopSpeed front Spliter

Rear Roll Bar (Flat Black)

GT3 RS Rotors

Pageant Pads

Clear bra

-Front clip

-Roofline

-Rockers

-Rear Flares

-Mirrors

(The wing featured in the pictures will NOT be included with the sale. We can gladly work out a wing package for the buyer at very little expense)

Condition:

Due to the very high end clear bra the front of the car is rock chip free, the interior is pretty much perfect because we pulled it out when we got the car. The paint is very good, no major scratches or dents at all. The only two flaws that I would like to mention is the front fenders were pulled to fit the tires and wheels under the front. There is a little paint crack right around the edge. If the car was going to be put back to a street car those would need to be painted. Also the plastic fender liners would need to be replaced if someone wanted them to be perfect with no holes in them. The only other thing that could be borderline is the windshield. It does have a tiny bit of pitting in it when your driving into the sun.

I am sure I have missed a few minor mods, and there are probably a lot of questions not answered. I am putting my cell phone number, and the number hear at the shop on this add. If anyone has any questions whatsoever, please feel free to call anytime. Also any picture requests are no problem. I can put the car on a lift and take any pictures you might like.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to make me an offer.

Nathan Cicio Cell: 701-301-0050

TopSpeed Number: 678-297-7770
Michael Kessler
Director of Operations

TopSpeed Motorsports
TSM-Georgia: 855.854.0123
TSM-Northeast: 844.266.7833
M[email protected]
www.TopSpeedMotorsports.com

*** TOP THREE TSM 1/4 MILE ***
- 7.37 @ 198
- 7.39 @ 200