Photo

Any one have any experience with this ? Any one have any experience with this ? Interac Email Money Transfers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marketplace

Marketplace

R34 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1255 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

Any one have any experience with this ? Any one have any experience with this ? Interac Email Money Transfers

They see me rollin they hatin.

#2 djpathfinder

djpathfinder

Gojira driver

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:40 AM

Are you wanting to send or receive money? I don't have much detailed experience with it, but I've received money twice by this method. It's quick and painless. The buyer/money sender goes to their online banking account to set it up and he needs your email address. Once the seller/money recipient receives the email with link, you just click on the link and follow the instructions. You'll need to input your bank account number from your online banking account. It's not quite as automated as Paypal, but the idea is similar and transfer is immediate. The funds are guaranteed as the set up is initiated from the buyer's financial institution.

(editted for content and clarification)

Edited by djpathfinder, 15 March 2013 - 09:42 AM.

2012 GT-R Black Edition (Jet Black)

Posted Image

#3 FrankyGTR

FrankyGTR

WHITE NINJA

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4183 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:45 AM

we have in canada and i have used it once or twice with no issue
are you a GTR owner? join the owners facebook group,just ask me (3) Franky Gtr Love

#4 135Hoser

135Hoser

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

I use interac e transfers a ton.

I'm not sure what provisions it has for protecting either party in a buy/sell situation though. Paypal has provisions for this assuming you don't send the money as a gift.
I has car. It go fast.

Soon to has built motor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users