Photo

Sending funds via Paypal *DO NOT* send payments as gifts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marketplace

Marketplace

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:41 AM

Buyers :

Just know this if you, as a buyer, send payment as a gift, you do not get a tracking # and you are not protected under PayPals Buyers Protection Policies.

If you have any doubts regarding the allowable dispute period and or PayPals Protection Policies. CALL THEM! I cannot stress this enough.

Edited by Gdzilla_, 06 November 2019 - 10:44 PM.

They see me rollin they hatin.

#2 FrankyGTR

FrankyGTR

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

i think i have been scamed like this once,but after 45 days paypal will not refund money to buyer though.
are you a GTR owner? join the owners facebook group,just ask me (3) Franky Gtr Love

#3 Python

Python

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

This is why I use eay to sell stuff when I kow I can't personally meet them in person. eBay has something called seller protection which they claim they will cover you in that situation. The time I sold on here I had the buyer meet me in person with cash. In any situation you should really not just sell to anyone. You have to be a little selective.

#4 diesel350

diesel350

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:33 AM

This is why I use eay to sell stuff when I kow I can't personally meet them in person. eBay has something called seller protection which they claim they will cover you in that situation. The time I sold on here I had the buyer meet me in person with cash. In any situation you should really not just sell to anyone. You have to be a little selective.

no ebay has figured out how to screw the sellers now so a buyer can get any issue at any time like 60days away from the time the recive it and claim anything. again as python said you have to really really be careful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users