Recently purchased a 2014 35 from someone who appeared to be a genuine enthusiast.
Within 10min of driving after taking delivery I noticed that he omitted the fact that the car had an Ecutek tune and I dont have an ecutek cable /dongle for diagnosis. Please advise after reading the points below.
* car is running a bit rough
* CEL flashes when in manual mode above 6000rpm.
* car has also goes into limp mode above 4000rpm in auto mode - constant CEL.
* no hard stored codes
* mods: ecutek, aftermarket intakes, custom turbo back valvetronic exhaust
Mechanics here in Sydney arent available for another few weeks and have already given the indication that it will be a costly diagnosis process.
Any help would be most appreciated.
GTRdownunderMember Since 27 Dec 2020
Offline Last Active Mar 03 2021 09:55 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 3
- Profile Views 27
- Submitted Links0
- Member Title GTRLIFE Newbie
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
GTRdownunder hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show