Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:20 AM

#2 Church

Church

Sophisticated

• NAGTROC Certified Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2980 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

Nice! Thanks for the video. That brought me back to my AEM Supra days.

#3 seanm

seanm

GTR Nerd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5335 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:03 PM

Nice, thank you for doing this. It takes time and effort, but it helps out a ton of people.

Sean Morris

#4 thistle

thistle

R35 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2067 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:19 PM

Glad it is well received. It is simple as I've ignored ignition timing, but the ignition timing as stock isn't bad on the GTR.

#5 Q8_TwinTurbo

Q8_TwinTurbo

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:28 AM

Thistle, you always go out of your way to make all of us happy. Thanks for taking the time and sharing.

#6 Matt Black Edition

Matt Black Edition

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:24 AM

Hi Thistle, i tried PMing you but you in box wont let me, is there any way i can messege you other than on here.

(OO \ GT-R / OO)

Best 1/4 Mile = 11.370 sec
---
Best 1/4 Mile Speed = 124.92 mph
---
Best Vmax speed = 192 mph

#7 NNL21

NNL21

R32 Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:09 AM

This is very helpful...thank you very much... :cheers:
R35 GTR (2008)

Aventador LP700-4 (2014)

Mercedes G63 AMG (2013)

Rolls Royce Wraith (2014)

Bentley Continental GT (2012)

Porsche Cayeene Turbo (2013)

#8 thistle

thistle

R35 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2067 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:23 AM

Hi Thistle, i tried PMing you but you in box wont let me, is there any way i can messege you other than on here.

James, we offer support to GTR AccessTuner Race users on [email protected] as detailed on the product page http://www.cobbtunin...m/info/?id=5731

If you are not a GTR AccessTuner Race user then I personally offer no facility to offer one to one user support. My role is development and am very stretched doing that as I do it in my spare time. If your support question cannot be answered by the support staff at Cobb it will end up with me, but I cannot find the time to offer first line technical support as the volume is too great to do it justice.

General support and a phone number are available here: http://www.cobbtunin...m/info/?id=3059

Additionally, if you car has an Ecutek map, please do not attempt to use the Cobb product after an Ecutek map. It is fine to go from an uninstalled Cobb to Ecutek though.

#9 Matt Black Edition

Matt Black Edition

GTRLIFE Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

James, we offer support to GTR AccessTuner Race users on [email protected] as detailed on the product page http://www.cobbtunin...m/info/?id=5731

If you are not a GTR AccessTuner Race user then I personally offer no facility to offer one to one user support. My role is development and am very stretched doing that as I do it in my spare time. If your support question cannot be answered by the support staff at Cobb it will end up with me, but I cannot find the time to offer first line technical support as the volume is too great to do it justice.

General support and a phone number are available here: http://www.cobbtunin...m/info/?id=3059

Additionally, if you car has an Ecutek map, please do not attempt to use the Cobb product after an Ecutek map. It is fine to go from an uninstalled Cobb to Ecutek though.

hi, this isnt a COBB question but an apology i O U , but via email is better for me.

(OO \ GT-R / OO)

Best 1/4 Mile = 11.370 sec
---
Best 1/4 Mile Speed = 124.92 mph
---
Best Vmax speed = 192 mph

#10 thistle

thistle

R35 Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2067 posts