Nissan GT-R Forum banner

®NEW TSM ELITE Turbos ***Dyno Teaser***√

6K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  Str8 Sixx 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
[background=transparent][/background]
**take a min an look over this graph...lots of good information in it

[background=transparent]Well gentleman and the occasional lady, I have to be honest in telling you that I have been waiting to write this thread for a long time. I am extremely excited to announce and share the results of almost a year of hard work and dedication from myself and my team. [/background]

[background=transparent]Some of you know this but many of you don't, we here at TSM have been working on a factory frame turbo upgrade that meets a wide range of customers needs for more than 12 months now. We wanted to put out what we consider to be the ultimate in versatility and delivery of power on the market. We strongly considered power BAND more than peak numbers while still keeping in mind that we can't sacrifice overall top end power! We understand most people running factory manifold style turbos hang them on 3.8ltr engines so power band is a very big factory in how FAST the car actually can be. Not only how fast it can be but how much fun is it on the street. We didn't want to build a 1000+hp turbo that lag and transient response sucked on! [/background]

[background=transparent]Rest assured variations of these turbos have been tested, tested and retested on my personal car, customers local cars, road race cars, and drag racing alike… we have literally beat the living crap out of them to make sure they hold up to the abuse and are worthy to carry what I would humbly call our stamp of approval. [/background]

[background=transparent]I can't say enough about not only my team but the local friends that helped with this project over the course of the last year. We have tried countless varieties of wheel designs, size combinations, cover styles, actuator styles you name it we have tested it! Of course my picky ass would come back and say "it's not perfect yet".. back to the drawing board everyone would go! I knew exactly what I wanted for our customers, I wanted to be extremely proud of what we put our name on. [/background]

[background=transparent]I will save all of the turbo details for the official release thread when I have pictures and pricing set for the turbos themselves. In the meantime keep your eyes out for some real world numbers. We will be taking this particular car to the FL half mile, then shortly after to the drag strip to hunt for some solid stock manifold turbo times. [/background]

[background=transparent]Until then we will just leave this here as a teaser!
[/background]

[background=transparent][/background]

See less See more
#6 ·
nice! TSM heads for 8700rpm?

#9 ·
What cams? 10:1 compression?

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

#11 ·
Does your oil pan keep the oil pressure happy at 8800rpm? I think the datalog you posted stopped at 8200. Just curious.

#18 ·
These sound nice. Been very happy with my TSM Pro Eight setup so I'm sure lots of owners will be happy with these new turbos!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.