Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
18,306 Posts

50634673973_2590761e34_o.jpg
Starting Monday 11/23 and running through Monday 11/30, we are offering a combination Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale.
There are certain brands / products that will have discounted pricing available throughout the sale while other brands will only have discounted pricing available Friday 11/27 through Monday 11/30. To ensure you receive the most aggressive pricing possible on the products you are seeking, please contact me right away to discuss and secure your order. I am accepting orders immediately for the brands that will not be starting until 11/27 and I will be submitting all of those orders right away Friday morning to make sure any lengthy wait times are avoided.
Huge savings, incentives, and package deals can be had on your favorite brands including Advan, Agency Power, Alcon, Akrapovic, AMS, ANRKY Wheels, APR Performance, Armytrix, Boost Logic, Brixton, Endless, Forgeline, Injector Dynamics, Recaro, Seibon Carbon, SPL Parts, Strasse Wheels, Tomei, Volk Racing, Vorsteiner, and many, many more! Some of the discounted pricing will only be available on what is physically in stock in our warehouse, so you'll want to act quickly.
Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm PST. We will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.
To discuss the available savings, incentives, and packages, please contact me directly via private message, phone, or email. Please bear with me during this sale as I do expect a very high volume of inquiries and I will responding to everyone in the order the messages are received.
-James
480.966.3040 ext 249

18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales are in full swing. Very, very hectic week thus far which is a phenomenal problem to have. Thank you to everyone for your business and let's keep it going!

I'll be in the office at 5am PST / 8am EST Friday morning.

-James

480.966.3040 ext 249

[email protected]

18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Officially in the office! A lot of fresh sales kicked in as of today but expire as of today or Monday. Contact me right away with any and all items you're interested in and I'll get you quoted!

-James

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.