Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 230 Posts
18,306 Posts
28481399007_5869c71d78_o.jpg

Vivid Racing is proud to offer the amazing quality wheel that is Forgestar.
The wheels below are the CF5, F14, and CF10. You can custom order yours any number of ways!

Send me a PM and please include the model, size, color, and any other options you are considering.
Ask me about the best prices on the forum for these wheels!
James ♦ [email protected] ♦ 1-866-44-VIVID x249

29480443038_eb3401b0b6_b.jpg

28481398867_f67809ec07_o.png
29480442788_6ed9c0f907_o.png
28481398807_11185724e7_o.png

Ordering

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling 480.966.3040 ext 249 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
We accept payment via Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Paypal, Bank Wire Transfer, and Bill Me Later. We welcome all forms of payment for United States and Canada. For international clients, we require payment via Paypal or bank wire transfer.

Shipping:
We ship all over the world, and offer very competitive rates in doing so. The majority of our shipments are shipped fully insured via FedEx, however we do utilize UPS, DHL, and various freight companies as well. The most effecient shipping method is always chosen. Expedited shipping is available per request.

Hours of Operations:
Here in Arizona, we do not have Daylight Savings time. As such, our hours of operations are as follows:

March-October: Monday through Friday 9am-6pm PST
November-February: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm PST

We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday.

Contact Info:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x249
Email: [email protected]

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.

18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Greetings GTRlife Members!!!

Yet another month has come and gone, and as always, I'm pushing to finish this month as strong as possible. With this in mind, I am offering the most aggressive pricing possible today through close of business tomorrow June 30th (We close at 6:00pm PST). Contact me for information!

-James

18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All PM's have been replied to! Thank you for your continued interest. We greatly appreciate the opportunities!

Contact me via PM, email, or phone for aggressive GTRlife member pricing on all GTR related items!

-James

[email protected]

18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TGIFriday Fire Sale!!!

This week has been very hectic! Looking to finish strong with solid sales numbers by passing on excellent deals to GTRlife members!

I'll be in the office today until 9PM EST / 6PM PST. Hit me up for aggressive pricing!

-James

18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The last week of the month has arrived! As always, I'm pushing to finish the month of July with some strong sales numbers, and this means aggressive pricing for all GTRlife members!!!

I have access to a very large variety of GTR related items including items I don't currently have listed here! Contact me today! I'm happy to assist however I can!

-James

1 - 20 of 230 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.