Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts
18,289 Posts
Vivid Racing : Velos Designwerks - Complete Forged Wheel Lineup - GTRlife Member Special Pricing!!!

Greetings GTRlife Members!

Effective immediately, I am offering special pricing and incentives on the complete Velos Designwerks Premium Forged Wheels lineup to GTRlife members! Below you'll find the complete lineup available currently, as well as a variety of photos of these installed on GTR's. The styling of these wheels combined with the long list of available finishes shoots them to the front of the pack!

Contact me directly via PM, email, or phone to discuss pricing for your individual build!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business GTRlife!

We've got today through Monday 8/31 6:00pm PST / 9:00pm EST to finish the month off strong! Contact me right away for aggressive end of month pricing!

-James

18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New month! New specials! All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you to everyone for an excellent GTRlife sales month in August, and here's to making September even better!!!

-James

18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very hectic start to the week! But I'm finally all caught up. All PM's replied to and all orders processed! Thank you for your continued business GTRlife! We greatly appreciate it!

-James

18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Friday Fire Sale!!!!

The end of the month is quickly approaching! Very eager and motivated to finish the month as strongly as possible, and that means additional savings for GTRlife members! Contact me right away with all your GTR needs!

-James

18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
T-Minus 21 days to SEMA!!!

I'll be out of the office Wednesday 11/4 through Sunday 11/8, and will be returning Monday 11/9.

October is off to an excellent start, and I'd like to thank all of your for your continued support and business.

Many of the manufacturers/vendors will be closed or running on a skeleton crew the week of SEMA.

If you want to snag some items in the next month or so, now is definitely the time!

Contact me today!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
End of the month is almost here! Contact me for aggressive end of the month pricing!

Also, I will be out of the office for the SEMA Convention Wednesday 11/4 through Sunday 11/8, and will be returning at 8am PST on Monday 11/9.

I will have remote access to my emails and the forum during this time, and will do my best to reply as promptly as possible.

-James

18,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
New month! New incentives!

I will be out of the office for the SEMA Convention Wednesday 11/4 through Sunday 11/8, and will be returning at 8am PST on Monday 11/9.

I will have remote access to my emails and the forum during this time, and will do my best to reply as promptly as possible.

-James

1 - 20 of 197 Posts