Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Up for sale is my 2009 Nissan GTR in vibrant red. The GTR was my dream car and was very fortunate to be able to buy one about 2 years ago and very fortunate to have owned such an amazing and beautiful car. But as every car guy knows something else has peaked my interest and it is time to move on. I am the second owner of the car. I purchased the car from a retired 73 year old orthodontist who put barely 4000 miles on the car. Since picking it up 2 years ago I put around 14,000 miles on her. I babied the car its entire life. Never driven in snow, never parked outside, NEVER launched, and I can count how many times I have driven someone in the back (3). I am a stickler when it comes to maintenance. Every 3000 miles I change the oil with Motul 300V 5w40 with a Nismo Oil filter. I have done the transmission and differential flush twice already. Car is in pristine conditional. Mechanically, I have never had a problem with the car, the exterior has no door dings or dents, except for a few mini rock chips on the front. Car has been in no accidents and no body panels replaced. Listed below are the mods I have done on my car. I didn't cheap out when it came to mods. A car is an extension of me and I wanted to buy good quality parts.

Asking $68,500 OBO. Motivated to sell. I know this won't be a quick sale, but the car has not been abused. Transmission temps have never been above 210 degrees, never launched. If someone is truly interested and wants to negotiate the worse I can say is no. If more pictures are needed then message me.

VIN : JN1AR54F79M251743

Performance :
Gotboost Intakes with Green Filters
Asnu 1050cc Injectors
2012+ Ported Turbo Inlets
AMS Performance Cast Downpipes
AMS Performance Street Intercooler
GT1R Air Oil Separator
ECUTEK Pro Tune with Transmission Tune
HKS Racing Muffler

Suspension/Wheel :
TE37 Ultra M Edition 20x10 and 20x12
Michelin Pilot Super Sports 285/35/20 and 335/30/20 (4000 miles)
Ohlin DFV Coilovers (3000 miles)
SPL Rear Camber Arms
Carbotech XP8 (not installed)

Exterior :
2015 GTR Headlights
APR Carbon Front Lip
20% Ceramic Tint

Transmission Maintenance :
Dodson Reusable Transmission Filter
Dodson Pan Magnents
OEM Nissan Valve Body Clips

Miscellaneous :
Blendmount
Adapter so you can do bluetooth music through phone

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
what kind of power are you making with those mods? Have you dyno'd it?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what kind of power are you making with those mods? Have you dyno'd it?
Yes sir! I had an e-tune before I got dyno'd tune. I have a dyno chart before with the e-tune and after with dyno tune (have to find the sheet).

E-Tune : 610.58 HP and 610.82 TQ
Dyno Tune : 624.42 HP and 647.48 TQ

I thought my e-tune GTR was fast, but the custom tune the powder under the curve is insane. The torque is monstrous.

·
Registered
623 Posts
This is a very clean and well maintained car.
GLWS Flash!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are pictures of the engine bay, GT1R AOS, and the Ohlin DFV Coilovers. The Ohlin coilovers are extremely comfortable. The dual flow valving can really be felt on city streets with lots of bumps. They just soak them up.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Jeez that's a deal on a clean car with tasteful mods

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind words!

Also new spark plugs were installed about 2000 miles ago!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
GL selling this and be patient.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Awesome car. Should be considered a FBO+ with meticulous maintenance! Haha. Far from just a regular FBO. Very nice taste and very nice car. Good luck and don't sell it for much less than listing price.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
9,691 Posts
Beautiful car. Glws

1 - 20 of 45 Posts