Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys selling my 09 gtr with 39k miles. The car is immaculate for its milage. just had a service done flushed all fluid and oil change, new tires as well. the car has zero paintwork. the interior is 8/10. the only issue with the car is that the radio doesn't play sound and i was quoted by nissan 550 bucks never bothered me but that would be considered the only thing wrong with it. the car is mechanically perfect. no issues whatsoever. asking 51K need gone by friday
the pictures are from my friend who is a dealer this is a private sale. located in west palm beach fl
vin: jn1ar54fx9m251557

text me at 5616995939 or pm on here.

Mods:
eibach springs
eibach shocks
verde wheels/dont have stock ones
hks titanium exhaust system
aam intake system
front lip
matte black spoiler
5% tint

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
the only issue with the car is that the radio doesn't play sound and i was quoted by nissan 550 bucks never bothered me but that would be considered the only thing wrong with it.

I think the OP meant $5500, that's how much a AV unit cost

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
This is an insane deal wow where wss this when l was shopping around glws. I will definitely spread the word nice looking car

just living the dream

·
Registered
10 Posts
so will the Radio repair cost $500 or $5000. A clarification on this will be great or even better for $500 why not just get it repaired as that negates the negative point. The buy price is completely based on this as an additional 5k to the buy price suddenly does not look that attractive.

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
so will the Radio repair cost $500 or $5000. A clarification on this will be great or even better for $500 why not just get it repaired as that negates the negative point. The buy price is completely based on this as an additional 5k to the buy price suddenly does not look that attractive.
its $5k

·
Registered
458 Posts
You can buy the AV unit used for much less. Or better yet, just convert to the DBA unit. This is a freaking steal! Great price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts