1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That's nuts 1.5 mile?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Its restricted to 200 mph but im talking with one of the organizers. It looks like I may be able to run with a modified GTR as long as you have appropriate safety equipment such as roll cage, racing harness, etc etc. Il keep you guys informed. With my car Id have to let off before i even got to the mile marker so i think the length of the run will be somewhat irrevelant.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
..rules have changed no speed limit and we will let cars in that have engine and turbo mods the rules will be changed to Texas Mile style rules get registed at www.200-club.rocks

·
Registered
61 Posts
What's the horsepower rating on your GT-R?

Its restricted to 200 mph but im talking with one of the organizers. It looks like I may be able to run with a modified GTR as long as you have appropriate safety equipment such as roll cage, racing harness, etc etc. Il keep you guys informed. With my car Id have to let off before i even got to the mile marker so i think the length of the run will be somewhat irrevelant.
Michael C.

·
Registered
231 Posts
On race gas it currently makes around 970 to the wheel. I have a new fuel pump setup going in which should get me to around 1100 wheel...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.