Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
Hey guys,

I just figured I would update you with some info on some of the builds going on in the shop...

Its seems to be the month of Alpha9s here at TopSpeed this month. Last week we completed the first one of three in the shop.

This particular car is one of the sexiest GT-Rs I have laid eyes on! Very tastefully done mods, it just looks and sounds amazing!

This is a local customer, so I will be doing some video work with the car next week and will post it up for you guys.

This is the highest HP Pump gas Alpha9 we have seen yet...the car is very strong! (Graphs Below)

MOD LIST

-Alpha9 Turbos
-Forge Motorsports Actuators
-AMS Downpipes
-AMS Resonated Y-Pipe
-Garage Active CBE
-ID1000 Injectors
-Aeromotive Fuel Pumps
-HKS Intercooler Piping
-HKS Intercooler
-Cobb AP Speed Density Tune
-Cor Wheels

Thanks for looking guys, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

~Cicio
TopSpeed Motorsports

PUMP GAS GRAPH

MS109 RACE GAS GRAPH

PICTURES OF THE BUILD

·
Registered
324 Posts
Nice ride love the cor wheels..... In pic 2 looks like you guys are so familiarized with the gtr motor that Brandon can now dis assemble gtr motors with his eyes closed....lol.......Looks like fun things going on at TSM this month keep us posted with the other two builds..... I might stop by the shop later this week to see the cars.....

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice ride love the cor wheels..... In pic 2 looks like you guys are so familiarized with the gtr motor that Brandon can now dis assemble gtr motors with his eyes closed....lol.......Looks like fun things going on at TSM this month keep us posted with the other two builds..... I might stop by the shop later this week to see the cars.....
Come up anytime CJ! Brandon could do a GT-R motor in his sleep by now i'm sure...him and Doug are the only two that I let build them

~Cicio

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Great idea using RWD only...takes some stress off the front drive clutches. Still on the stock block?

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
Great idea using RWD only...takes some stress off the front drive clutches. Still on the stock block?
Yes sir...we are building the car this winter...hence why you see the total lack of torque across the mid range of the graph

Innovative tuning FTW

Keeping it fun, while keeping it as safe as possible

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
very nice work guys
. I remember when we sold those wheels to the original owner when the car was in Florida.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sweet! How reliable is the stock motor and trans at that pump gas power level?

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
Sweet! How reliable is the stock motor and trans at that pump gas power level?
At the pump gas number we have over 10 stock motor GT-Rs running there... Road race, drag strip, and DD... We have not seEen one failure or power loss.

If you notice the torque curve compaired to say a built motor Alpha9 and notice how Doug ramps the torque in order to increase the safety of the factory components.

Hope that helps!

-Cicio

·
John Perrone
13 Posts
I would like to thank the crew at TopSpeed Motorsports for an incredible job building my car. The Alpha 9 Turbo upgrade is out of this world! The car just keeps pulling all the way to redline. Doug tuned my car to perfection-it drives like stock until you hit it! Nathan and Brandon are true professionals. Thanks again!

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would like to thank the crew at TopSpeed Motorsports for an incredible job building my car. The Alpha 9 Turbo upgrade is out of this world! The car just keeps pulling all the way to redline. Doug tuned my car to perfection-it drives like stock until you hit it! Nathan and Brandon are true professionals. Thanks again!
Glad your enjoying her!! Now get it back up here for that photo/video shoot

~Cicio

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
I am happy Top speed was able to get you taken care of. They are a very professional shop and have some of the best people in the industry running it. The ALPHA 9 upgrade is a blast and we are all thrilled here you are so happy with its performance. Enjoy the car!

Eric

1 - 16 of 16 Posts