Registered
8,455 Posts
Hot damn!! running strong bro

stock turbos doing the Job!

great tune Sean Ivey

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
just looked on the List , you made #2 on stock turbos !!

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?/topic/35199-official-nagtroc-14-mile-rankings/

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Bill, i have never been quicker or faster then 10.3
Etown didn't give me a timeslip but i payed some pro camrea guy to record my pass for me.
Better video coming soon

Congrats 10.30's at 134 is moving for stock turbo.

He is 2 on that list, but Paul and I have been quicker and faster. Paul posted a video and timeslip as well. But low 10's is fast for stock turbo.

·
Registered
520 Posts
What tires?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Congrats!! Nice pass.

·
Vendor
1,382 Posts
Congrats PJ. I am amazed that with the HP we made the car ran that with only one pass.

I am sure with more passes and more boost that 19psi we can run a bit faster but the reliability is very important to me.

Now we know why the gsxr1000 couldn't handle you!

Maybe at the track rental we will push a bit more?

I just remembered also you have catted AAM downpipes, and stock intakes at the turbo, I think doing something there would give you a bit more.

Sean

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
wow, impressive run! Just curious what it made on the dyno?

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Congrats PJ. I am amazed that with the HP we made the car ran that with only one pass.

I am sure with more passes and more boost that 19psi we can run a bit faster but the reliability is very important to me.

Now we know why the gsxr1000 couldn't handle you!

Maybe at the track rental we will push a bit more?

I just remembered also you have catted AAM downpipes, and stock intakes at the turbo, I think doing something there would give you a bit more.

Sean
Sean,

non catted DP's will wake up the car even more..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts