Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
I've been a lurker on here for a while but thought I'd finally come out of the woodwork to post my run from last night. I just found the YouTube video on the net. I guess someone was videoing from the stands.

Mods: Cobb AP (NIS-006) with HPL Tune, Harman Motive mid-pipe, Agency Power DPs, Cobb SF 2.75 Intakes, 2012 OEM GTR turbo inlet pipes, Dual Walbro 255's, ID 1000's, and Volk TE37 SLs in the back with Nitto NT05R drag radials.

Fuel: E77

Track: Raceway Park, Englishtown NJ. Temp in the low 60's but humid.

I'm still running the stock catback and stock front wheels with some cheap General tires. The rear NT05Rs spin if I launch higher than about 3200 RPMs and then it short shifts 2nd resulting in a bog. I'm going with MT or M&H 345-35-18 drag radials next. Hoping that will get me mid-high 1.4 short times.

The car has gone quite a bit quicker and faster in the past with the exhaust off but until I find a reasonably priced aftermarket catback I'm going to continue running the stock system.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Nicely done, what's your whp? 107 in the 1/8th is movin' pretty good...

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I know Etown is strict do u have a cage and which one ?

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
Thanks, it put down 563/590 on a Mustang Dyno on E85 through the stock catback.

A month and a half ago at the same track in worse DA the car ran 10.409 @ 135.18 MPH and 104.69 in the 1/8. The only change I made were the 2012 inlets and now it's going 107.21 in the 1/8 but only 133.12 in the 1/4. This is why I don't put much stock in trap speeds. You simply can't rely on them. From my experiences the best way to see if your car got quicker from a new mod is to subtract your 1000ft from your 1/4 mile ET. That's the best indicator.

Nicely done, what's your whp? 107 in the 1/8th is movin' pretty good...

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My car is tuned for E85 but E77 is what's currently at the pump according to my tester.

No roll cage. I'm not sure why but E-town did not warn me or even talk to me about the 10.3. In the past they've warned me, booted me, etc...

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
very nice times!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
edit - please delete

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice run!
that was a slow ass Evo you raced lol

·
Banned
1,351 Posts
thats EASY!....you should have no problem doing that.....and if you dont go reach your goal....give me a call.....i'll get you there. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts