Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would like to thank SPE for the best ever job and offer for my setup , and since i am like 10000 miles away the only way to tune my car and not have any problems when i get my engine back home is to tune my engine on ALEX'S car so thanks Alex for offering me that nice solution . SPE built the engine and installed it along with the transmission on Alex's car and tuned it for me so when i get the engine back it's plug and play .
This engine is not sleaved just internals and head work with Spe upgraded greddy TD06's . Transmission is built by SPE with dodson goodies .
i will leave u with the dyno sheet so HAVE FUN GUYS
. AND again thanks to SPE .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
to tune my engine on ALEX'S car so thanks Alex for offering me that nice solution . SPE built the engine and installed it along with the transmission on Alex's car and tuned it for me so when i get the engine back it's plug and play .
that there is amazing from spe

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
Thanks everyone,

Due to the extent of this build, we wanted to provide a fully plug and play package to make this as easy as possible for Salem to install with his team once it has landed in Dubai.

Here's a little quick video running through 2-6 gears @ 30 PSI on C16

SALEM GTR

Eugene @ SPE

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
what are you doing for traction
He has OS Giken's LSD in his transmission. The rest is up to him

We test drove this on BBS 20" LM's on Toyo R888 which helps but I would only take this power to the drag strip.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Thanks everyone,

Due to the extent of this build, we wanted to provide a fully plug and play package to make this as easy as possible for Salem to install with his team once it has landed in Dubai.

SALEM GTR

Eugene @ SPE
OK
My dumb math said that was 50-150 in about 7 seconds? Holy SHI$

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
UAE is going to have some crazy GT-Rs soon

·
Aм labelled as a trouble мAкE&#1
1,522 Posts
Thanks everyone,

SALEM GTR

Eugene @ SPE

1 - 20 of 35 Posts