Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
why do people love the slammed angled wheel look? when the tires dont even fit the rim so wack. Like that mazda is just plain dumb, ruins the photo. but jzhang1013 i love your photo updates! Keep them coming!

·
Registered
822 Posts
why do people love the slammed angled wheel look? when the tires dont even fit the rim so wack. Like that mazda is just plain dumb, ruins the photo. but jzhang1013 i love your photo updates! Keep them coming!
HELLA FLUSH SON! Dont really understand the picture, only the supra and NSX are old enough to qualify as a "teenage" dream car.

·
Sobchak Security
3,531 Posts
Yeah, where is the R34?

HELLAFLUSH! gay.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Who put that Mazda there?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Cool pic, but that mazda shouldn't be there, So sick of the hellafrush crap, one of the reasons i sold all my subaru's and bought a gtr, In hopes that trend will never make it to them

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
supra, nsx, r34, and rx7 for me. Awesome pix as always!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
had an rx7 and r34 lined up for the shoot but they were no show so i had backups :D
Still a good photo, just doesnt quite fit the title.

Now if you could get a MK4 Supra, NSX, 300zx, FD RX7, you'd be in business. The R34, Im kind of meh, because it wasnt in the US, except those whole may have specially imported them, so that doesnt really fit my "teenage dream car" because I didnt know about them back then, plus I think to match my teen years it would have to be R33 lol.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Some of the best were from the 90's golden era of Japanese sports cars. Many would say the top 5 to make the A-list are: Skyline, Supra, NSX, 300ZX, Evo. There are a number of others in the B-list with less power but are notable for a variety of other reasons. They had a combination of power, handling, balanced chassis, styling, cruising pleasure, all around reliability, modding potential, or celebrity status in racing, rallying, or drifting.

Nissan: Skyline, 300ZX, Silvia
Honda/Acura: NSX, S2000, Prelude, Integra, Civic
Toyota: Supra, MR2, Celica
Mitsubishi: Evo, GTO 3000GT, FTO
Subaru: WRX STi
Mazda: RX7, Miata MX5

Someone with the right connections could really make an awesome photoshoot just with those cars above.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts