Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
408 Posts
Just got my 12 month POS service done and got a oil change while I was there. Read some great reviews on Jason(GTR service advisor) from Boardwalk Nissan which is why I went to him. Have to say the service is excellent and he is very professional. Also oil change was less than I expected, was thinking around $165 but it was only $99.95. Anyways, When I bought my 2015 about 1 1/2 month ago I never bother getting a PPI done even though I knew I should of. After my service I got some paperwork and I'm not sure how to read it. Jason said it looks great, no transmission fluid overheat or anything. Anyone else can chime in on this?

Attachments

· Registered
357 Posts
Looks like your GTR was only ever between temps 2 and 3... Correct me if I am wrong but transmission temp 5 is where the problems are. Look for that owners guide somewhere here in the forum, should be a sticky topic, and it will explain everything.

On a separate note why the hell did you not get a PPI?

· Registered
408 Posts
Looks like your GTR was only ever between temps 2 and 3... Correct me if I am wrong but transmission temp 5 is where the problems are. Look for that owners guide somewhere here in the forum, should be a sticky topic, and it will explain everything.

On a separate note why the hell did you not get a PPI?
I guess I wasn't patient enough, took me almost a year to find a white Premium in my area and when I saw this one I went for it. I could of saved a couple grand more if I was willing to travel but was too lazy. I found a bunch of BE in the same condition/miles and even the same price but i only wanted a Premium model since I don't like the interior, wheels, steering wheel and the c/f spoiler(would like it if it was in glossy c/f and all c/f instead of just the top portion part) on the BE. I would love to have a Nismo but it's not worth the price tag. Car seems like it was treated good. It was one of those short term lease vehicle which I prefer more than a private owner. I didn't want one from a private owner since it could of been modded and put back to stock before the sell. Either way I believe it turn out to be a good purchase since I was told it was never tracked or launch. I'm happy with it.

· Registered
60 Posts
Just got my 12 month POS service done and got a oil change while I was there. Read some great reviews on Jason(GTR service advisor) from Boardwalk Nissan which is why I went to him. Have to say the service is excellent and he is very professional. Also oil change was less than I expected, was thinking around $165 but it was only $99.95. Anyways, When I bought my 2015 about 1 1/2 month ago I never bother getting a PPI done even though I knew I should of. After my service I got some paperwork and I'm not sure how to read it. Jason said it looks great, no transmission fluid overheat or anything. Anyone else can chime in on this?
where are you located? so many boardwalk nissan's

· Registered
357 Posts
I guess I wasn't patient enough, took me almost a year to find a white Premium in my area and when I saw this one I went for it. I could of saved a couple grand more if I was willing to travel but was too lazy. I found a bunch of BE in the same condition/miles and even the same price but i only wanted a Premium model since I don't like the interior, wheels, steering wheel and the c/f spoiler(would like it if it was in glossy c/f and all c/f instead of just the top portion part) on the BE. I would love to have a Nismo but it's not worth the price tag. Car seems like it was treated good. It was one of those short term lease vehicle which I prefer more than a private owner. I didn't want one from a private owner since it could of been modded and put back to stock before the sell. Either way I believe it turn out to be a good purchase since I was told it was never tracked or launch. I'm happy with it.
Great man! Well it sounds like it all worked out... I am actually on the way to Atlanta, from NC, to evaluate and probably buy a 2015 GMG one. I do have a PPI lined up though as I am buying from a used car dealer.

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.