Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty awesome video! Is the owner on the board? I spot drag radials all around on 18 enkei's, AMS race intercooler and not sure what else? perhaps some kind of alpha package..

Way to represent!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Monster

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice! what are the specs on your GT-R? and the other GT-R?
Mine's a MY13 (EDM, about 80kg lighter as regular) TE, completely stock.
I've pinged the owner of the other GT-R, so hopefully he'll add some details (it's definitely not a kit afaik).

We "raced" for fun as well, and the difference was just mind blowing.
It's only a 200/250 meters sprint, with him starting about 5 car lenghts behind me, and while my foot was planted, he pulls up next to me in what felt a second, let's go off the throttle for a moment to give me a quick "hey how ya doin'" and steps on it again, bye bye lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm the builder owner of the 1300Hp GTR.
My setup is plain simple piston, rods, cams and springs build. Nothing fancy like BL intake, big TB's, ect. Engine bay just looks like stock. Its even got the stock BOV + pipes on it :p
Ive measured 1325 engine hp on a Dynapack...but its only measured at the rear wheels [2wd dynapck] so i dont know how much that is compared to other dyno's. I can only say it traps 160mph any day. I've raced this car a lot on the street fo about a year and it still feels powerfull. Best 1/4 is still 8.7sec last year...a month after building it. So that was with lack of seat time in a GTR. If the power is there, i may run 8.5 on a good run [un prepped track / air field]. Maybe i'll put it on a better track like santa pod UK and raise the boost more at the lower gears. On a unprepped track it just dont take the boost with out spinning out in 1st and 2nd.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm the builder owner of the 1300Hp GTR.
My setup is plain simple piston, rods, cams and springs build. Nothing fancy like BL intake, big TB's, ect. Engine bay just looks like stock. Its even got the stock BOV + pipes on it :p
Ive measured 1325 engine hp on a Dynapack...but its only measured at the rear wheels [2wd dynapck] so i dont know how much that is compared to other dyno's. I can only say it traps 160mph any day. I've raced this car a lot on the street fo about a year and it still feels powerfull. Best 1/4 is still 8.7sec last year...a month after building it. So that was with lack of seat time in a GTR. If the power is there, i may run 8.5 on a good run [un prepped track / air field]. Maybe i'll put it on a better track like santa pod UK and raise the boost more at the lower gears. On a unprepped track it just dont take the boost with out spinning out in 1st and 2nd.
Very nice! thanks for posting! what transmission do you have?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Youre welcome! My transmission has a PPG 1-6 gearset, dodson pro-max, upgraded GTC ETS, and a lot of dodson and willall parts to make it reliable. Also build by myself so i dont know what stage they call that. DDS axles in the back. Front drivetrain is all stock, from gears in the transmission to those tiny front axles.

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
Youre welcome! My transmission has a PPG 1-6 gearset, dodson pro-max, upgraded GTC ETS, and a lot of dodson and willall parts to make it reliable. Also build by myself so i dont know what stage they call that. DDS axles in the back. Front drivetrain is all stock, from gears in the transmission to those tiny front axles.
What times do you make ?

0-100kmh / 0-200 / 100-200

·
Registered
941 Posts
Wow that gtr is no joke ... But that 918 is oh so sexy !!!!

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Nice info on the 1300hp gtr...Very cool you did it all yourself and it's still going strong after over a year. Well done.

·
Pew Pew
659 Posts
Can you please share the info on the 1300hp Rim, tire, and suspension setup?

That stance is just perfect all around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.