Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Check out this Pearl White '15 Premium that we just put Performance Series R10 SM wheels on! This GT-R is FBO and roughly 650whp. It is also lowered on KW HAS suspension.

Wheels Specs:
Performance Series R10 SM
-Satin Gunmetal Centers
-High Polished Lips
-Satin Gunmetal hardware
-Gloss Black Inners
-Weight Reduction Pocketing

Let us know what you think!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Clean

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks great man! Is having a step lip optional on these wheels? Love the old deep dish look but it seems everyone is moving toward step lips. These same wheels, 21" without that lip would look great.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great man! Is having a step lip optional on these wheels? Love the old deep dish look but it seems everyone is moving toward step lips. These same wheels, 21" without that lip would look great.
Hey Scotty,

Here are a few pics of some of the GTR's we've done without the step lip configuration! Let me know your thoughts!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
163 Posts
That's what I'm talkin about man!!! Those look bada$$!!!! Are those 20's or 21's on that white one, and even the silver one?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what I'm talkin about man!!! Those look bada$$!!!! Are those 20's or 21's on that white one, and even the silver one?
Glad you loved them! They are 21x10.5 and 21x12.5 on all 3 GTR's!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.