Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
followup - So far this wheel/tire combination works well, I drove 90 miles to a local track, aired them down and thrashed on the car all day with multiple no-prep dig and roll races, aired them back up and drove home. No drama!

I managed to out - 60' a Tesla model 3 performance. For the unprepped surface I set my launch control settings WAY soft @ 3200 rpm and 2psi. Can't wait to get to a timed event so I can get some official 60' times.

John-
Could you send me the complete specs on your wheels/tyres setup :)

I'm thinking to go this route, my issue is that i live in switzerland and theres no bogart wheels or MH dealers here :(

I'm trying to improve my 60-130 as 'm on stock 20" wheels with mpss and i'm getting a ton of wheel spin in 2nd on rolling launch from 35 mph.

Does this setup clears in a lowered car ? i'm lowered with H&R springs

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
41 Posts
Advan GT
Front - 20x10.0 5-114.3 +35
Rear - 20x12.0 5-114.3 +20

PILOT® SUPER SPORT
Front - 285/35ZR20
Rear - 335/30ZR20

17x10" Bogarts with M&H 325/45R17 Drag Radial.

be very careful - I did a lot of research to make sure my front to rear rollout matched to protect my ETS. This combination of wheels and tires are exactly the same diameter/rollout. I verified using a cloth tape measure wrapped around the mounted tires.

Reach out to Michael at ETS, They are a distributor and he should be able to get you a set of wheels.

John-
Thanks Johnny

I was thinking to reuse my stock front wheels for this racing setup .

Do you know if a 285 tire will fit on the stock fronts 9.5"?

Thanks In advance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts