Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
If you ever need some slicks cheap on the 19 inch , look for my need tires ? Post in their ..

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
what size tires are you looking for?....same offset as the OEM but at 19 inches?

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
What are the widths of the wheels?

The Michelin Pilot Super Sport is likely one of the better options.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
255's in the front and 285's in the back.....as Ryan said, Michelin PS2's are your best bet....

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Why can't he run 11's all around and run 285s?
It sounded like he already bought the wheels.....He said the width of the wheels are 10 and 11....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I've got some textured gunmetal wheels like that for my car, new in box, I think I'm going to go with an 18 if you're interested. I'd do 305/35/19 in the rear, and a 285/35/19 up front, or somewhere around there. If you're interested in mine, here is what they look like, PM me if you want more info/pics, literarily, I've only opened each box and taken the little protective net of each wheel to check them out. I'll make it a good deal. The mark on the left ~9 o'clock spoke is just fluff from the protective net:

EDIT: These are 19x10 and 19x11's.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
255's in the front and 285's in the back.....as Ryan said, Michelin PS2's are your best bet....
you mean super sports, not PS2s...

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Little off topic...

Switching from 20's to 18/19's won't cause any damage to the diffs as long as you keep the same diameter by going with fatter fires?

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
No it shouldn't but I'd like to know what tires for a 19" wheel will get us near the OEM diameter...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
No it shouldn't but I'd like to know what tires for a 19" wheel will get us near the OEM diameter...
Factory diameter is pretty much 28". The tires I mentioned are right there, the 305 actually calculates at 27.4" tall, but most tires that I've found in those sizes state they are 27.9" tall.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts