Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[background=transparent]Hi,[/background]

[background=transparent]I [/background]have a Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R available. This 1991 model is a one-owner vehicle that was purchased new from Nissan Prince Tokyo and was also serviced by this dealer from 1991-2014.

[background=transparent]This vehicle has done just under 81,000 miles (~130,000km). It is in near factory condition with the exception of a Nismo downpipe, Nismo strut tower bar, and Nismo gauge cluster installed at the dealer, as well as a set of R34GT-R wheels. Original service records from Nissan Prince Tokyo and the factory gauge cluster were kept by the previous owner and are included.[/background]

[background=transparent]Color code is KG1 Jet Silver Metallic (original paint) and is a June 1991 build, meaning it is legal for importation to USA as of June 2016. [/background]

[background=transparent]Asking price is $26,500 USD.[/background]

[background=transparent]The vehicle is located in Toronto for pick-up or shipping can also be arranged at the buyer's expense. It is a Canadian registered car so the importation process will be very straightforward. I can assist if needed![/background]

If you have questions, please contact me:

Kunal Arneja
[background=transparent][email protected][/background]

Full set of photos: http://arnejatrading....com/r32gtrkg1/

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts