Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
O_o
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new set of Aeromotive 340 Pumps, I decided that the pumps were overkill for me and went with a set of drop in fuel pumps. I only removed one out of the box just to take these picture, the other one is still sealed.

$290 shipped in the continental US

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
what drop ins work best?

·
Registered
227 Posts
The HKS are direct drop ins. I have them on my car now. They are 265lph whereas these are 340lph. To use the Aeromotives you have to do some work as they are not plug and play like the HKS. I am looking to upgrade to these Aeromotives soon.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Exeplaine more superman! I think its drop and play.!

·
LiMiTLeSs
3,224 Posts
The HKS pumps are just denso fuel pumps with a portion of the part # scratched off. If you were to obtain that specific part number I'm sure you could source it from denso or whatever infinti model vehicle its used for stock for far less than what HKS charges. Also, the HKS pumps are smaller than the walbros.

Back on topic bump for the OP and these pumps are almost plug and play you just have to mod the basket to fit them and their quieter than the walbros.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
They r drop n play I'm runnin 3 of them rite now the only one I had to wire up was the 3rd one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.