Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SSP/ HP LOGIC set 2 new GTR world quarter mile records tonight at PBIR in Florida.

SSP BLACK GTR: 10.23/136.02 (SSP UPGRADED FACTORY HOUSING TURBOS)
SSP WHITE GTR: 10.52/141.18 (PRECISION 58/57 TURBOS)

Special thanks to everyone that attended.

SSP PERFORMANCE

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
We need time slips, 60 ft times from both cars. How did they drive any issues ect
What did each car dyno on there last tune

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
boyakasha! job well done SSP!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congratulations guys!! Great work Jack!!

·
Aм labelled as a trouble мAкE&#1
1,522 Posts

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Congrats, the difference in E.T. was all in the 60ft.

Insane.
I agree! .. if the white one can get 1.52... that will be enough to get the 9.9x timeslip.. the black one needs to either get a 1.44 60ft time or make a little more power up top for the 9.9x run.

either way BIG CONGRATS To SSP and Jack at HP logic!! im loving the 141 !!!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I agree! .. if the white one can get 1.52... that will be enough to get the 9.9x timeslip.. the black one needs to either get a 1.44 60ft time or make a little more power up top for the 9.9x run.

either way BIG CONGRATS To SSP and Jack at HP logic!! im loving the 141 !!!
The pull of the white car on top is crazy. It runs through the gears so fast, redline comes up insanely quick. I was deep into 5th as I crossed the traps. It just pulls and pulls.

And all that on heavy stock runflats

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
The pull of the white car on top is crazy. It runs through the gears so fast, redline comes up insanely quick. I was deep into 5th as I crossed the traps. It just pulls and pulls.

And all that on heavy stock runflats
what kind of boost. and how do u get around getting thrown off the track after your runs. I need to find a place i can run my car at.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Awesome congratulations guys.

Since I have never dragraced, I dont know if you let the transmission be in auto mode or actually do the shifting?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts