TIME TO UPGRADE or TRADE
LOOKING FOR TRADES AS WELL, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ADD CASH ON TOP IF NECESSARY.
2004 Nero Osiris
2 Tone Interior
(Light Grey Suede Inserts with Charcoal Leather and Light Grey Stitching)
* Engine Oil Changed with Redline 5w-40 12/05/11
* Differential Fluid Changed with Redline 12/05/11
* Transmission Fluid Changed with Redline 12/05/11
* PPI Performed when I purchased the car in April 2011 (willing to perform another at buyers expense)
* Egear Pump Replaced by Dealer
* No Body Work or Paint Besides the Front Bumper
* I have all records from previous 2 owners as well as maintenance performed while I owned the car.
* RSC LP560 Front Nose
* RSC Rear CF Diffusor
* Taillights Painted Smoke Black
* Front and Rear Turn Signals Painted Smoke Black
* ADV08 20" Matte Black Center/Gloss Black Lip
-Dunlop Tires (325/25/20R and 235/30/20F) 95%+
<1000 miles on wheels/tires
* Verde Ithica Calipers (Custom Painted with 3 Stage Paint)
* Carbon Fiber Interior
- Gauge Cluster Rings
- Upper Dash Gauge Surround
- A/C Surround
- EGear Surround
- E-Brake Handle
- E-Brake Surround
* Custom Fabricated Exhaust with Cat Deletes ( have stock exhaust and cats)
-Very Similar to LOC Exhaust
(have pics of exhaust design during install)
-Have video of exhaust sound during idle and WOT. SOUNDS AMAZING!
* BMC Air Filters
* Custom Audio ( Purchased and Installed By JL Authorized Dealer, 2 Year Warranty)
- Pioneer AVIC Z130BT 7" Indash Navigation UNIT with Blue Tooth
- JL Audio 750/1 HD
- JL Audio 600/4 HD
- Hertz Audio 165xl Components
- JL Audio 10w7 Anniversary Edition
- Custom Fabricated Enclosure Behind the seats
The car is in near perfect condition inside and out and every mod on the car is top dollar and fits on the car very nicely.
Mechanically the car is perfect as well with zero issues.
This is just a feeler for the car and if you have any further questions feel free to give me a call: (916)416-2015.
I am in no hurry to sell, just looking to upgrade if the right buyer comes along.
I am willing to sell the car with mods removed and price adjusted. Just let me know how you would like it.
With the car as is I would expect to get somewhere around $110,000. Some may think that price is out of this world but the way that I came to this price is the following:
I would take $95,000 for the car completely stock. It is a very well maintained car and very well documented. The notoriously feared 2004 Egear issues have been taken car of by Lamborghini Dealership.
I have about $35,000 in very recently purchased modifications (mostly all <2 months old).
At $115,000, you are getting nearly 50% off on all the mods and that is usually what anyone can expect to get back from aftermarket parts.
Again, I am more than happy to return car back to stock or to take away some mods and adjust price accordingly.