Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007-2008 350Z Supercharger for Dual Throttle Body VQ35HR

STILLEN is proud to announce the availability of the 2007-2008 350Z supercharger kit for the dual throttle body VQ35HR.

This supercharger system took over a year to develop and involves revolutionary designs to offer customers easy upgradability and installation. With this supercharger system, power is boosted to 450 horsepower (or 375whp).

Air to water intercooler: By redesigning the intake manifold we were able to incorporate the intercooler inside the manifold, thus allowing us to cool the air charge immediately before the air enters the engine. Additionally, the front mounted heat exchanger does not block the airflow supplying cool air to other vital coolers such as the radiator, engine oil cooler, transmission cooler, power steering cooler or the A/C condenser. Because water is 4 times more efficient at dissipating heat than air, we are able to utilize a more compact heat exchanger to cool the water.

http://blog.stillen....le-body-vq35hr/

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NICE. Can the pulley be upgraded for more power if so how much power can be expected form this. i think I am gonig to go witha Z for the daily.
How much power do you want? Anything with a pulley can be upgraded to a point. We just do them one basic way at first, street legal, CARB approved. There is a good amount of headroom in the system, but in California CARB legality is a big thing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Why can ths not be used on the Nismo Model? And I see the dyno graph shows only 375hp or so with really low torque. I've never had a forced induction car before (had nitrous on my Nismo Z) but I still don't understand why twins put down so much more HP and a lot more torque? I was thinking about putting twins on my Nismo Z but as of a couple years ago it was still around $16k (installed) and they had to cut metal for it. Wish there was some kind of option, besides nitrous, for my car that would still give me the option of going back to stock.

By the way, the kit looks really nice!

·
GTR Nerd
5,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why can ths not be used on the Nismo Model? And I see the dyno graph shows only 375hp or so with really low torque. I've never had a forced induction car before (had nitrous on my Nismo Z) but I still don't understand why twins put down so much more HP and a lot more torque? I was thinking about putting twins on my Nismo Z but as of a couple years ago it was still around $16k (installed) and they had to cut metal for it. Wish there was some kind of option, besides nitrous, for my car that would still give me the option of going back to stock.

By the way, the kit looks really nice!
Most of the Nismo related items are:

#1 ECU
#2 Air deflectors

Its really not too difficult on the #2, the #1 might take some time to get into the ECU.

Turbo vs Supercharger vs Supercharger vs Supercharger

Our superchargers are for the most part, bolt ons, drive like stock, smog legal. They give you a good horsepower and torque gain, and are street legal. In a place like California its a concern for many of our customers.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
:( you guys are killing me!! Seriously! I had an 07 black nismo and nothing! All I could get was your exhaust and cold intake system and headers and Cobb tune!! The intake system was nice might I add! Took a little wiggling and patience to get the intake filters in the front bumper with all that bracing mess up there from the factory! Sounded good though! Good job guys! Congrats!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Most of the Nismo related items are:

#1 ECU
#2 Air deflectors

Its really not too difficult on the #2, the #1 might take some time to get into the ECU.

Turbo vs Supercharger vs Supercharger vs Supercharger

Our superchargers are for the most part, bolt ons, drive like stock, smog legal. They give you a good horsepower and torque gain, and are street legal. In a place like California its a concern for many of our customers.
Bolt on is a really nice option. I didn't know the ECU was different on the Nismo. Learn a new thing every day! Thanks for the info!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts