Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im in the market for one so the question is best deal on a certified one from Bentley and what to watch out for, I have hit edmunds / kbb and other sites on info for this but at best its limited. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Try nosing around on luxury4play.com and maybe something will turn up or get you headed in the right direction. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah I did but not into the bro fest that place is. no pun intended but man been dealing with some (S)*ealers and they are very hard on this no haggle low price bs ! honestly I know what book is high and low.

Best one was at a lambo dealer, I walk in ask a couple of questions on used car inventory and (woman)/receptionist) who should be in the kitchen, blearts out "WHY NOT BUY A NEW ONE" $325,000 vs used for $129,000

geez your job is to pick up the phone and transfer the call - and stfu...............

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
yah I did but not into the bro fest that place is. no pun intended but man been dealing with some (S)*ealers and they are very hard on this no haggle low price bs ! honestly I know what book is high and low.

Best one was at a lambo dealer, I walk in ask a couple of questions on used car inventory and (woman)/receptionist) who should be in the kitchen, blearts out "WHY NOT BUY A NEW ONE" $325,000 vs used for $129,000

geez your job is to pick up the phone and transfer the call - and stfu...............
which dealer is asking $325,000 for a flying spur? they must be on crack. that's mulsanne territory.

·
4,747 Posts
Haha i have an acquaintance who made the mistake of buying a used Bentley. Infact a 2008 model year. His words " Never again!"

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I do not know if this will help but I would give Kerbeck a call. They have a large high end dealership that sells Lambos, Jags, Rolls and Bentleys in suburban Philly (888-733-0266). They have lots of used Bentleys on their website.

·
10' Super SIlver
2,319 Posts
Email this guy at Bentley Scottsdale [email protected] bought my GTR from him. He can send you a newsletter with all the Bentleys they have in stock. Or you can message me your email and I can forward you the newsletter.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok found a deal so my question is this now the car has not been driven much and Im not keen on old tires on there, that said what tires would you suggest

Stick with Michelin's / pirelli's or would yokohamas and hankook would do just fine ?

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha i have an acquaintance who made the mistake of buying a used Bentley. Infact a 2008 model year. His words " Never again!"
K, what happened was there just to many issues that went wrong and was this a USA spec car sold in the ME or was this a ME spec car and just the typical dealer not helping out ? what were the problems with the car ?

good to know this sort of stuff before Im paying for one.............

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Mugen, hope you read up on these cars. I hear NOTHING but negative about the reliability, service costs, dealership availability, etc. Strongly advice considering anything else, even a continental gt.

·
THAT GUY
4,774 Posts
I have a buddy who has 3 and he says its the most exspensive car to maintain he's ever owned 1000$ every time he gets oil changed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts