1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
No idea on what it's worth, but it's very nicely modded!

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Nice car....worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.....some people don't want a modded car and those that do are picky about....I'm would bet he would let the car go for 75K for a serious buyer......

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Jotech car...

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
I don't see $50k in mods. He must have paid $15K in labor then!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
For that kind of money shouldn't he be able to get more power out of a GTR? That just seems like a lot of money, even though I realize the GTR name adds 3 times to the cost of any part.

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
its a dealer, hes obviously bull shiting lol

hes talking like he owned the car...

also with $50k u should have at least 700whp...

·
GTR Hokie
375 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the owner of that car is NAGTROC. I've seen that license plate with the griffin before. I've been seeing cars with that kind of mileage go anywhere from $58k - $65k. The car appears to be well taken car of and the mods aren't 50k. You could get an Alpha 9 or P800 cheaper. However, the mods aren't cheap. The full exhaust on that car is somewhere between $5k - $6k, then your Cobb AP is $1,000, and it starts to add up. It's really how much you want to pay and what it's worth to you. For example, GTR jack means well jack to me
It's expensive, but I don't care. If you could get it for $68k - $70k that would seem to be a good deal. I personally I wouldn't go over $75k, but then again that's me and not you.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Ended anyway without hitting reserve.

·
What is six times nine?
1,277 Posts
The owner is not a dealer, & he is a member of the Austin GT-R owners club. This was one of the first GT-Rs in Austin. It is a clean, strong car with lots of goodies. He's selling b/c he's getting an R8.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There is also a 2011 with mods and 6,000 miles for $68. The reason this obe was passed I. On eBay is because the person selling it thinks it worth $15-20 more than anyone is going to pay.

·
GTR Hokie
375 Posts
Okay guys need some opinions out there. Here's an Ebay auction ending today that I need to know how much the car is worth.

http://www.ebay.com/...R-/180728919326

Seller states only owner, with 50k spend on mods alone. Has the receipts to prove it too. Front tires need replacement soon. Probably 50% left on brakes.

Can I get some opinions on how much this car is worth/ how much should I pay? Thanks!!!
So did you buy it? I see that the reserve wasn't met at $72k

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.